What's new

Nawaz Sharif Wins; Imran Khan fails. The end of Imran Khan is now official. Nawaz Sharif returning to his original status of ruler of Pakistan.

256F0176-C778-4348-88B5-EDF5C84C95A0.jpeg

Everyone is running a YouTube channel …

Let's do away with this constant drama of democracy.
Make Nawaz Sharif the king of Pakistan. So that only his immediate family can be ministers and later rulers.

This is already happening in Pakistan. So let's make it proper monarchy.

Millions of Pakistanis are fooled by this fake democracy.

If punjab votes for nawaz then it would be better for imran to step down and let nawaz and punjab enjoy
I think in that case, it would be better for Imran khan, not just to step down, but to bow out.
KPK should think about their future. Sindh seems to have decided.

But I am hoping that Punjab will kick this menace of sharif to the curb this time.

I think in that case, it would be better for Imran khan, not just to step down, but to bow out.
KPK should think about their future. Sindh seems to have decided.

But I am hoping that Punjab will kick this menace of sharif to the curb this time.

Unfortunately there are too many village idiots in Punjab. ... So it's going to be the status quo of corrupt incompetent mafias for the rest of Pakistan's miserable existence....

Unfortunately there are too many village idiots in Punjab. ... So it's going to be the status quo of corrupt incompetent mafias for the rest of Pakistan's miserable existence....
tbf, Rest of Pakistan wasn't doing so fancy too up until recently. Even now, it's just KPK.
In Punjab it's still not consolidation. It's a wave that IK is riding. PTI is not entrenched like the mafia.

But, here's hoping Pakistan surprises this time.

Nawaz Sharif was introduced by Generals. Its the Generals who gave him NRO twice.

So why this charade of cases, courts and convictions? Just hand over the country to Sharif family. The army will also steal with impunity and so will Sharif family.

Nawaz Sharif was introduced by Generals. Its the Generals who gave him NRO twice.

So why this charade of cases, courts and convictions? Just hand over the country to Sharif family. The army will also steal with impunity and so will Sharif family.
its the ppl of punjab who accepted NRO leader twice.

If usa army brought nawaz type guy in front will public of usa will give him vote?

Its punjab people same goes to ppp.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom