What's new

Nawaz Sharif Wins; Imran Khan fails. The end of Imran Khan is now official. Nawaz Sharif returning to his original status of ruler of Pakistan.

Punjab voted Bhutto a Sindhi, Punjab voted NS a kashmiri, Punjab tolerated a Baloch as CM, Punjab sided with Niazi pukhtun yet you non punjabis whine.

The same people who imposed NS on Punjabis are the ones who imposed Imran khan onto us. Problem with you people is that you cannnot see beyond you little ethnic lense.
Imran khan was never imposed its your myth whole karachi voted for imran khan back in 2012 election then again in 2018. I lived here seen it if someone brought imran khan its public via voting otherwise he wouldnt win the latest election and why pdm is running?.

I can clearly see problem within yourself, Punjabi sindhi both are same and responsible for situation in pakistan, all thy cared about briyani, khata hai tou lagata hai, bhutto xinda hai like bongis and then laugh

Imran khan was never imposed its your myth whole karachi voted for imran khan back in 2012 election then again in 2018. I lived here seen it if someone brought imran khan its public via voting otherwise he wouldnt win the latest election and why pdm is running?.

I can clearly see problem within yourself, Punjabi sindhi both are same and responsible for situation in pakistan, all thy cared about briyani, khata hai tou lagata hai, bhutto xinda hai like bongis and then laugh
People with organic votes don't take in lotas and never side with Punjab ka sbse bara daaku and the Pindi ka chaprasi. Half the seat holders in PTI were part of ppp and pmln before.

I am laughing at your statement that you think you are better than Punjabis and yet in the last line you blame it on Punjabis. Why don't you do something about it?

This country Pakistan is an ugly cabal. It's creators had noble ideas and intentions. Little did they know that ugly hyenas would eat the flesh of this nation. Artificially kept together so that a handful of elite can prosper and the rest live like zombies. The discussions in this topic illustrates just how fragmented this country is. Even the scavengers are fighting among themselves for breadcrumbs. The elite are eating the entire cake. This country is finished as I see it. Just surviving on a ventilator.

People with organic votes don't take in lotas and never side with Punjab ka sbse bara daaku and the Pindi ka chaprasi. Half the seat holders in PTI were part of ppp and pmln before.

I am laughing at your statement that you think you are better than Punjabis and yet in the last line you blame it on Punjabis. Why don't you do something about it?
grow up kid wasting time, china people came to cast vote for corrupt leader like nawaz and zardari.

jag punjabi jag slogan lol

Zardari and NS can choke on an aloo for all i care. Your binaries mean shit to me.
Reality wouldnt change if its matter to you or not. Truth will remain same if sindh situation is due to people of sindh then pakistan situation is due to punjab. You can blame this to aliens, sun, moon etc. Will take you for ever to accept this because of your mentality.

Reality wouldnt change if its matter to you or not. Truth will remain same if sindh situation is due to people of sindh then pakistan situation is due to punjab. You can blame this to aliens, sun, moon etc. Will take you for ever to accept this because of your mentality.
Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners. Continue ..

It is not the Punjabis who are whining 24/7. Go cry somewhere else.

Why would you whine when you are 65% population, where the military is yours, you exploit and steal resources of minorities, you hang prime ministers, you assassinate political leaders.

You and your racism broke Pak in to 2.

You kill, you make the minorities disappear, so many Missing Baloch, so many pukhtoons dead because you sold their blood for dollars and joined wot.

Like I said our day will come, nothing is forgiven, nothing is forgotten, if not in our life time then in our children’s life time but justice will be served.

2 biggest political criminals corruption group (PPP & Pmln) looting & destroying & enjoying all kinds of protocols & put all the Pakistan's laws into their pockets & salering whole Country But no one cant do anything because they appoint there puppets in every institution & every departments & hijack whole Country the matter of fact is that Pakistan is become a Criminals State & the people of Pakistan are there slaves...

2 biggest political criminals corruption group (PPP & Pmln) looting & destroying & enjoying all kinds of protocols & put all the Pakistan's laws into their pockets & salering whole Country But no one cant do anything because they appoint there puppets in every institution & every departments & hijack whole Country the matter of fact is that Pakistan is become a Criminals State & the people of Pakistan are there slaves...

Who brings these people to power? If it is not the Pakistani people who is it?

FkvLe1YWQAIfV11.jpeg

Loser Namak Haram Afghanis and few "others" spewing hatred against Punjab and Punjabis as usual. PDF has become so boring and predictable

Mr Sarmad, are you indicating we are Afghans, if so on what basis do you say that?.

Would you like copies of our NIC cards, or would you like our addresses to see if we are Pakistanis or not?.

Problem are people like you, who shut their eyes and ignore reality, but am afraid reality is very different.

Punjabis are responsible hence that’s why they are being blamed, not the public their leaders.

Bajwa is a baloch
Zia was a Pukhtoon
Musharrif was an Afghan
General Rani and her house of prostitutes was Iranian.

If it makes you happy we will say they were the above.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom