What's new

Nawaz Sharif, 'very much Saudi Arabia's man' in Pakistan | Prince Al-waleed Bin Talal

So just because he is from Hindustan he becomes less Muslim & if he was from Pakistan then he would have been more Muslim! What Logic!

Oh, my critique was towards Hindu-stan. but never the less.

Since you asked, a muslim can only serve a muslim command. It is a part of religion.
A muslims's duty is only to his religion and nothing else.

It is because to give fuel to fitna and for that you need a sizable amount of culprits. Minority cannot create that terror or commotion. for example, TTP cannot survive without the support of our political parties which hold nuisance value or for that matter criminals cannot operate with impunity without the support of politicians and police.

I agree with that but what about the masses no matter how much you blame them for certain reasons they still are the ones paying the price so the majority still doesn't represent the evil if they did there would be no clashes to begin with.

But then what about the Nuclear proliferation, Nuclear program funding, funding militancy, their beneficiaries and sympathizers?

Which all comes with strings attached, I mean nobody just gives us the money for their good nature and good will......or do they?

Then probably we should also be man enough to return the SAAB-2000s back to KSA since they footed the bill....But here our constraints will make us hypocrites, no? But wait, we don't even have the money to repair the ones damaged in Kamra. Big talk suits only when one's own home is in order.

They may have paid the bill but we have paid the price, and multiple times over!!

Today, we do not owe anyone anything (except maybe IMF/ADB). Neither does anyone owe anything to us. For far too long we have compromised our interests for the sake of others. We have had to bear the likes of Zardaris, Bhuttos, Sharifs and even Kiyanis (extention) in return for meagre sums of aid which has kept us contained and much behind our true potential! It is all because of Saudi Arabia, UAE, USA and perhaps even UK!

I agree with that but what about the masses no matter how much you blame them for certain reasons they still are the ones paying the price so the majority still doesn't represent the evil if they did there would be no clashes to begin with.
Agreed but axis of evil exists.

Which all comes with strings attached, I mean nobody just gives us the money for their good nature and good will......or do they?
They may have paid the bill but we have paid the price, and multiple times over!!
They have footed the bill, Its them being generous that one platform which was to be operated jointly was also allowed for PAF.

Yep because we don't blow our self to kill innocent .
Good luck to you in bombistan :enjoy:
Sare Jaha se Acha Hindustan Hamara :cheers:

Its not about people Sweety its about a organisation spreading corruption from Birthplace of islam who the gullible muslim all over the globe thinks its authentic but actually its not.
They use their Petro dollar to influence poor country and put their like minded imam in local mosque and destroy their belief and love for holy prophet Saw and its family and saints what ever was good deed in islam now its bidah.

For one mind you're language if you are referring to Pakistan you can vent out you're anger in a decent way as well.Organisation?? Which organisation? For once even if i agree with you on that, which i don't, it doesn't mean all those who inhabit Saudi Arabia are incarnations of pure evil.

Last edited:
Since he is talking against Nawaz Sharif, this makes him credible, at least at this forum :P
how is he talking against him ..if it wasnt for him ur leader would have been hanged .. they saved his *** .. NAs hukray loog :P

Back
Top Bottom