What's new

Nawaz Sharif ran away from tough question in today's press conf in Quetta

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Nawaz Sharif avoided questions about why he did not came to Quetta when Hazzara were killing was going on and many had died in attacks. His answer was I CALLED and than started blaming PPP goverment.

Some one first asked him about politicans now in PML-N who are involved sectarian killings which he smarty avoided on second try journalist ask once againt about 4 ministers involved in sectarian killings Nawaz got angry and attacked him by saying LOOKS LIKE SOME ONE HAS BREIFED U TO ASK THESE QUESTION i cant answer same question WHICH IN FIRST PLACE DID NOT ANSWER EITHER. MUNAFIQ Before run away SORRY NOT TO JEDDAH THIS TIME BUT BACK TO LAHORE

Last edited by a moderator:
NS is a topi drama, i hope hazaras kick his balded shiny head.

hahahahahaha but he had devised a plan for it ......... hair transplant :lol:

Before

nawazsharifthen.jpg

nawazsharifhairtransplant01.jpg

After

_44106429_416mobile-ap.jpg

Why only Nawaz?

Is this the Freedom of the Press? Take money from some party to ask tough questions to another?

The justice system is a piece of bullshit in Pakistan even the Supreme Court. You convict General Saab of treason but what about that **** Ambassador? Who begged to eliminate the military HQ?

Why did it take 5 years to punish the 'democratically elected government' for failing to sent letter to Swiss?

Is combating corruption more important thanthe death of some balochi rebel who has killed thousands of Pakistanis?

Corruption as killed MILLIONS of Pakistanis. To any a$$hole who wants me to provide proof needs to go fu<k himself.

MQM is considered a terrorist organization by many academics who study terrorism, political science, etc. Why isnt there an operation to sent these a-holes to hell? Just because some faggot fu<ked up in 1992?

Pakistanis talk about ending corruption, double standards, they want 'Subah ho nay day". But I have no faith. No one should. These elections the same people will be brought in, nothing will change.

And with all of this crap, the only crime of treason is calling the country "The Islamic Republic of the Land of the Pure" lanat.

Talked about pretty basic stuff without addressing any real issues. Presented a wide variety of what should be done rather than what he can do. And also avoided the Hazara issue by putting it on the PM.

I don't feel that N.Sharif is ready for these elections or he is just used to talking to a crowd in Lahore/Raiwind.

Nawaz Sharif's master plan for all problems

Last edited by a moderator:
and this Ganja clown is claiming to create 3 million jobs..

"itna to apnay ander hona chahea.. woh kya kehte hain usko? .... (after receiving tip) Eatmaad.. itna to apnay ander Eatmad hona chahea"

Eatmaad ka nam tak to yad nahi apko aor "itna to apnay ander hona chahea.." koe Eatmaad ki bjaye kuch aor bol deta to yakeenan ap bhi wohi keh rahe hotay. :laugh: Jany do yar.. Pakistan deserves better leadership than that. Mian sab used to be "Andhon may kana raja" but Pakistan has leadership with has both eyes and mind working. Mian sab should take pity on Pakistan and keep himself and his "leadership" away from its future.

Th&#601;or&#601;tic Muslim;4179237 said:
Why only Nawaz?

Is this the Freedom of the Press? Take money from some party to ask tough questions to another?

The justice system is a piece of bullshit in Pakistan even the Supreme Court. You convict General Saab of treason but what about that **** Ambassador? Who begged to eliminate the military HQ?

Why did it take 5 years to punish the 'democratically elected government' for failing to sent letter to Swiss?

Is combating corruption more important thanthe death of some balochi rebel who has killed thousands of Pakistanis?

Corruption as killed MILLIONS of Pakistanis. To any a$$hole who wants me to provide proof needs to go fu<k himself.

MQM is considered a terrorist organization by many academics who study terrorism, political science, etc. Why isnt there an operation to sent these a-holes to hell? Just because some faggot fu<ked up in 1992?

Pakistanis talk about ending corruption, double standards, they want 'Subah ho nay day". But I have no faith. No one should. These elections the same people will be brought in, nothing will change.

And with all of this crap, the only crime of treason is calling the country "The Islamic Republic of the Land of the Pure" lanat.

Zardari kept a minority government alive because PMLN supported him.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom