What's new

Nawaz Sharif pushing Pakistan back to 1999

That was an If statement Bro, they never get a chance to make it anything. In reality we all know who made this heaven as we see it today, hint: they rules 2/3 time of Pakistan's life

what the heck ....................... NS got 15 years 3 times PM and you are saying that he didn't got a single chance. they didn't do anything good to Pakistan even accidentlly

what the heck ....................... NS got 15 years 3 times PM and you are saying that he didn't got a single chance. they didn't do anything good to Pakistan even accidentlly
?????Before PML-Q and PPP, no government in Pakistan ever completed its 5 year tenure....

that was a long need action, to make this nation straighter?
im all up for that, dear!
what you say!

i say Pakistani army is busy on many fronts

against ttp in kpk tribes,bla+bra+bua in Baluchistan,target killers in karachi and sectarian terrorist in punjab

on the right with india and on the left with Afghanistan and now iran on some level

thats why i fear huge turmoil and forces that want to break Pakistan taking advantage in Baluchistan the strategic route and in karachi the economic hub of Pakistan

but if situation remains the same army has to come

Allah ka nam ley kar kudna paray ga in ko aur koi chara nae hamari dua in kay saath hay

i say Pakistani army is busy on many fronts

against ttp in kpk tribes,bla+bra+bua in Baluchistan,target killers in karachi and sectarian terrorist in punjab

on the right with india and on the left with Afghanistan and now iran on some level

thats why i fear huge turmoil and forces that want to break Pakistan taking advantage in Baluchistan the strategic route and in karachi the economic hub of Pakistan

but if situation remains the same army has to come

Allah ka nam ley kar kudna paray ga in ko aur koi chara nae hamari dua in kay saath hay
shabash jawan!

Well, they heading for confronting Pakistan army and become open critics. Damaging the spirit of PA.

Why should any criticism be seen as damaging to the spirit of the Army? Why should it be so sensitive? After all, it is not perfect and it is not above criticism either. People have a right to express their views about the Army too.

Why should any criticism be seen as damaging to the spirit of the Army? Why should it be so sensitive? After all, it is not perfect and it is not above criticism either. People have a right to express their views about the Army too.
When Army at war not the politicians, just for the sake respect, its better to become silent. But calling PA a blood sucking leeches on Assembly floor is not good idea.

Back
Top Bottom