What's new

Nawaz Sharif pushing Pakistan back to 1999

sorry, i m not your yar!
Yar is a today term used for "fellow/friend". I ddnt ask u abt ur profession so thanks for what? Facts are every military takeover destroyed Pak in long term. If u r right then why military left the govt? Why people of Pak let them go?
I understand your thinking bcz u r a former soldier. But do remember, soldier only job is to defend the borders and follow their orders, NOT to interfere in internal matters untill asked!!

a serious question .. do average Pakistani really dislike Democracy or is it because of ZArdari and Nawaz types !

i can not say on the behalf of all Pakistanis but on the behalf of all Muslims we hate democracy

Yar is a today term used for "fellow/friend". I ddnt ask u abt ur profession so thanks for what? Facts are every military takeover destroyed Pak in long term. If u r right then why military left the govt? Why people of Pak let them go?
I understand your thinking bcz u r a former soldier. But do remember, soldier only job is to defend the borders and follow their orders, NOT to interfere in internal matters untill asked!!
sorry here we , go !
if all of the dam croupt, political jokers decides to handover pakistan to another country for the sake of damocrazy, then still genious damocrazy junkies, like you would be agreed with them?
civilian govt should remember, if its going to land its jets in the sea, not whole nation can be on borad!

thts why i was amazed. its only recently that Nawaz sharif was elected with clear majority. give him some time.

do you know about Nawaz's 35 punkchar. dig about this and after that you won't talk about his majority

If you belong to army family (yes we even have those too), or an ex-army person then hell yes you dislike Democracy....perks of being army in power are just too much to ignore.

even if NS makes Pakistan heaven these people will still be bad mouthing him...we ignore them so should you

wake up bro 'haven of Pakistan made by NS' is a good joke

Then wait for the next elections and vote him out.
like this we'll suffer 100 more years. we should stand up our selves

You indian members don't know about Pakistani political parties, when they are not picked and voted out or army and judiciary throw them away next time they come back cheating using money and than they beat common citizens instead of those whom kicked them out. This is what zardari, nawaz benazir have done through out and mush might do that if by remotely if he ever get a chance. I am a neutral person but I think PTI of being a better political party but i myself am skeptical and think PTI can never come to power not atleast till 2023.

i agree with you but no one is good in politics

Last edited:
I think army shoukd not interfere in current situation but if nawaz wants to get rid of the general then the army should take over and should hang nawaz in 7days. I really had some hope in nawaz after what zardari did this is the best time for nawaz to proof that he is sincere in building Pakistan. GANJE me aqal abhe tk nhe lagta hai.

Ok lets wait for 4 more years and see how NS performs in federal capacity and IK performs in KPK. Then we'll decide :pakistan:

come to KPK i'll show PTI performance of 9 months

Oh din dubba
ji din kohri charhia kubba

jo boly wohe booa kholy

yes keep waiting till, no more pakistanis left to vote them?
cause all be bombed, by TTp just because , some overeducated hotshot, wants to see damocrazy in pakistan , but not alive pakistanis? :omghaha::nana::cuckoo:
wow bravo!

question for you. you don't support democracy either Khilafat so who are you supporting

Last edited:
sorry, i m not your yar!
& i m a former pakarmy soilder?so thanks but no thanks!
facts are there check history, pakistan allways done good under army rule!
Pakistan economy is still sustaining on the infrastructure built by Ayub Khan, a dictator. Army rule, in the long-run have proved to be a blessing. Democracy is the best system but alas! Pakistan has seen only Oligarchy and not democracy. And I am a civilian.

wake up bro 'haven of Pakistan made by NS' is a good joke

That was an If statement Bro, they never get a chance to make it anything. In reality we all know who made this heaven as we see it today, hint: they rules 2/3 time of Pakistan's life

Pakistan economy is still sustaining on the infrastructure built by Ayub Khan, a dictator. Army rule, in the long-run have proved to be a blessing. Democracy is the best system but alas! Pakistan has seen only Oligarchy and not democracy. And I am a civilian.
sorry dear friend!
my post wasnt directed against you, it was for that stupid damocrazy lover?
im happly agreed with you!

That was an If statement Bro, they never get a chance to make it anything. In reality we all know who made this heaven as we see it today, hint: they rules 2/3 time of Pakistan's life
hint LONDON MANSSIONS?lolzz

NS was part of it in his daddy's laps remember...abu jee...

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom