What's new

Nawaz Sharif leaves for London from Lahore in air ambulance

The aircraft is not even AirAmbulance, it belongs to Qatri Royal Fleet for Vvip movement. The emergency medical equipment in there is for any VVIP emergency, this does not make it AirAmbulance even by any gwalmandi khotapatwari standard :suicide:

Noora is so sick, could die at any moment.... according to NarcoLeague and MarasiMedia... wah, wah... and the IK Cabinet on top of it... wah, wah....

From Services Hospital to Jati Umra...

From Jati Umra Noora is going to Dabbloo house... NOT hospital...

Talk about giving the middle proverbial... to PakNation....

"میری نہاری کیتھے"

The pic of the medical equipment and stretcher is not of the A319 that came.

Now you have started making me drool for Nihari. It's been a long time. Let me go find my batman......

One thing I dont understand guys, why on earth Qatri's always come to rescue this a$$? What's the deal? What favor has be done to Qatri's that they're always ready to aid him, why?

I am mad and dejected by Pakistan's establishment today, though this all drama was well anticipated.

Last edited:
I swear the resemblance to 'Donkey Raja' is clearly evident in the clip. Did you make a mistake or is there a subliminal message in donkey riding on back of someone else?
I am sure the animal resembles the one who boarded a Qatari plane today.. actually, I initially thought it was an actual footage..

This pic of medical eqpt is not of the A319.

Listen to what Sheikh Rasheed said after the Qatari Emir's visit.
Yes,this is not air ambulance , this is royal family VIP plane. A7-MED belongs to Qatari Royal family. Wrong info provided by Dawn news.

50fe62c49d7226477333c1091c5e37fc.jpg

You mean, Noora has also acted as pimp for Qatari princes?
Remember this guy ...
upload_2019-11-19_11-16-49.jpeg

A LNG tycoon who managed to cut 15 billion dollar overpriced deal with huge kickback. This deal indirect beneficiary are Nawaz and his cronies

LNG Deal @Khafee

And some very special services that Nooraz provided to visiting 'prinices'... figure it out!

Hmmm...

I am also getting this sense that Qatar (or somebody from Qatar) has resolved the matters and perhaps in coming days, we will see some investments coming from Qatri's in any form. Even though it will look like Qatar is investing but who know it will be money which Nawaz is returning ...

Hmmm...

I am also getting this sense that Qatar (or somebody from Qatar) has resolved the matters and perhaps in coming days, we will see some investments coming from Qatri's in any form. Even though it will look like Qatar is investing but who know it will be money which Nawaz is returning ...

He is not returning a single penny.

This is not air ambulance . Nation been fooled by many media outlet.

upload_2019-11-19_11-24-8.png

A7-MED Qatar Amiri Flight Airbus A319-133(CJ)
a7-med-qatar-amiri-flight-airbus-a319-133cj_PlanespottersNet_380418_c8eb8f8ec6.jpg

VIP Class.
upload_2019-11-19_11-27-2.png

This is not air ambulance . Nation been fooled by many media outlet.

View attachment 590249
A7-MED Qatar Amiri Flight Airbus A319-133(CJ)
a7-med-qatar-amiri-flight-airbus-a319-133cj_PlanespottersNet_380418_c8eb8f8ec6.jpg

VIP Class.
View attachment 590260
Yes, As posted earlier, it belongs to Qatari Amiri Vvip fleet for vvip movement:
The aircraft is not even AirAmbulance, it belongs to Qatri Royal Fleet for Vvip movement. The emergency medical equipment in there is for any VVIP emergency, this does not make it AirAmbulance even by any gwalmandi khotapatwari standard :suicide:

Back
Top Bottom