What's new

Nawaz Sharif leaves for London from Lahore in air ambulance

frankly... dont you have good hospitals locally that he had to be sent overseas. it reminds of uncle TiM and his escapades to Singapore.
Frankly, it's not about good hospitals but a filthy rich mafia Kingpin with media, judges, politicians and Generals in his pockets.

That's how platelets deficient or thrombocytopenia patient can throw sand in the eyes of the whole corrupt system, and doesn't even bother to act the part of a critically ill patient who are not even allowed near any sharp objects but the pompous kingpin sports a freshly shaven look, devoid of any shame or signs of illness.

Watch the following video, lol, I posted similar reason to be made an excuse, but I stated blood type match, whereas Dr.Moeed has pointed out towards a more relevant reason.

This reason of "bone Marrow" match is probably going to be made an excuse for Maryams departure to join the critically ill, near death, bed-ridden but freshly shaven platelet deficient patient, walking about holding his own overcoat without showing any signs of the stated, very dangerous, life threatening illness.

Interesting, so the "bone marrow" theory of Dr.Moeed about it being the reason for Maryams departure is already in plans of PMLN, listen specially from 3:50 onwards:

I have a strong feeling, though I may be totally wrong; that "Minus IK" formula is in full swing, under the kind supervision of our gracious Establishment.

Frankly, it's not about good hospitals but a filthy rich mafia Kingpin with media, judges, politicians and Generals in his pockets.

That's how platelets deficient or thrombocytopenia patient can throw sand in the eyes of the whole corrupt system, and doesn't even bother to act the part of a critically ill patient who are not even allowed near any sharp objects but the pompous kingpin sports a freshly shaven look, devoid of any shame or signs of illness.

he looked perfect good to me. amazing ... it is like the same on this side with Zuma and his indian entourage. they got away with massive stealing with all evidence and yet we cannot bring them to justice despite all the evidence in front of us. We seem to have two countries far apart but very much alike in terms of corrupt politicians and their rich lifestyles.

I have a strong feeling, though I may be totally wrong; that "Minus IK" formula is in full swing, under the kind supervision of our gracious Establishment.
No IK no PTI. Only IK run the show. There is no combination in the market right now. Do you think Shahbaz Sharif , Qureashi sahib, Bilawal , who can be the least controversial PM who run the show ?.
It is fact IK can't implement its agenda with such a thin majority. PMLQ has start giving him wounds slowly and swiftly.

No IK no PTI. Only IK run the show. There is no combination in the market right now. Do you think Shahbaz Sharif , Qureashi sahib, Bilawal , who can be the least controversial PM who run the show ?.
It is fact IK can't implement its agenda with such a thin majority. PMLQ has start giving him wounds slowly and swiftly.

What I have said, is not my wish and desire, but my assessment, in view of the current happenings.

What I have said, is not my wish and desire, but my assessment, in view of the current happenings.
So, we are heading toward two party rule again.

a poor man air ambulance .
EJvemEAW4AIwp2P

EJvemD_XUAEt9fe

EJvNmQTWkAEuTTF

upload_2019-11-22_8-28-33.png

Last edited:
So, we are heading toward two party rule again.

That I don't know. A lot of alternate and totally different scenarios are possible. What I feel is that people like IK, with their professed agenda, are not acceptable to certain very powerful and influential quarters of this country.
OR, it may be that I am over disappointed and disheartened from the happenings of past few months. In any case, at least to me, things are not looking very bright.

That I don't know. A lot of alternate and totally different scenarios are possible. What I feel is that people like IK, with their professed agenda, are not acceptable to certain very powerful and influential quarters of this country.
OR, it may be that I am over disappointed and disheartened from the happenings of past few months. In any case, at least to me, things are not looking very bright.
But, atleast he showed the nation all corrupt faces. Such people don't know how long stayed in power. Because sometime power brokers behind the seen unable to sustain the pressure of corrupts and surrender.

I have no hope from courts so if court allow again who can say a thing?

I have no hope from courts so if court allow again who can say a thing?
Justice Gulzar is very aggressive. He is good news for Karachi atleast. Justice Faiz Isa has big question mark. Recently he had confrontation with AG in court room. Where Justice Isa adopt aggressive poster against govt AG in court room, where SC interfere and handle the situation.

Last edited:
But, atleast he showed the nation all corrupt faces. Such people don't know how long stayed in power. Because sometime power brokers behind the seen unable to sustain the pressure of corrupts and surrender.

Yes. But, IK has already received the most serious blow on his political carrier and agenda, and, this is not the end, but there appear to be many such shocks in pipeline. He committed, under pressure, a grave political mistake of issuing memorandum, which provides for allowing NS to leave the country, after providing indemnity bond. He should not have issued this and left the matter completely to judiciary. Implementing a judicial order, to this effect, was no problem at all. But, some people, whether from Establishment, his own party and/or allies, thoroughly fooled him and he came into their trap.

Last edited:
Yes. But, IK has already received the most serious blow on his political carrier and agenda, and, this is not the end, but there appear to be many such shocks in pipeline. He committed, under pressure, a grave political mistake of issuing memorandum, which provides for allowing NS to leave the country, after providing indemnity bond. He should not have issued this and left the matter completely to judiciary. Implementing a judicial order, to this effect, was no problem at all. But, some people, whether from Establishment, his own party or allies, thoroughly fooled him and he came into their trap.
Yes, parachuters are defaming PTI.

Back
Top Bottom