What's new

Nawaz Sharif leaves for London from Lahore in air ambulance

Watch the picture again and magnify what highly life saving drugs are kept right in front of Nawaz to keep him entertained while platelets look set to rise miraculously as the aircraft goes higher.
View attachment 590232
@PakSword @Farah Sohail @Zibago @IceCold @koolio @Khafee

Grapes!!! :rofl:

So poignant lol
While Nawaz enjoys eating grapes
Grapes are sour for the Pakistani awam watching
Huge congratulation for all the powers who made this possible & facilitated NS flee
What a wonderful gift (*****slap) to awam :)

5dd37a27ad310.png

https://www.dawn.com/news/1517603/n...erminal-will-be-seen-off-by-maryam-supporters

This pic of medical eqpt is not of the A319.

i am beginning to hate Qatar - its has a terror supporting regime and now criminal supporting regime.
Listen to what Sheikh Rasheed said after the Qatari Emir's visit.

Shame on you lot sitting in pakistan. If yall had even a small functional brain. You guys would have taken to the roads and demanded his punishment. Everyone put on your bangles.
That's right. In any other country people would have come on roads and blocked him to board the flight.

That's right. In any other country people would have come on roads and blocked him to board the flight.
All these unfreatful people in pakistan can do is bit$h and wine. Thats all they are good for.

Any other country with people that have even the smallest fuctional brain. How far is your head in the ground, for you to say that?

So if this jerk was seriously ill than who come he is walking on his own feets?

What happened to his platelets now?

I said it before and I will reiterate it again, there is nothing wrong with this flith. And time has come to for the accountability for judges too, who aided this swine to flee away.

Nawaz Sharif boarding his ambulance...
I swear the resemblance to 'Donkey Raja' is clearly evident in the clip. Did you make a mistake or is there a subliminal message in donkey riding on back of someone else?

Where are the shameless Qatari lovers today?
Anti Oxidant.. extremely important.. life saving in some instances..
Doob kar mar rahay hongay kaheen.
The aircraft is not even AirAmbulance, it belongs to Qatri Royal Fleet for Vvip movement. The emergency medical equipment in there is for any VVIP emergency, this does not make it AirAmbulance even by any gwalmandi khotapatwari standard :suicide:

The aircraft is not even AirAmbulance, it belongs to Qatri Royal Fleet for Vvip movement. The emergency medical equipment in there is for any VVIP emergency, this does not make it AirAmbulance even by any gwalmandi khotapatwari standard :suicide:
The pic of the medical equipment and stretcher is not of the A319 that came.

Noora is so sick, could die at any moment.... according to NarcoLeague and MarasiMedia... wah, wah... and the IK Cabinet on top of it... wah, wah....

From Services Hospital to Jati Umra...

From Jati Umra Noora is going to Dabbloo house... NOT hospital...

Talk about giving the middle proverbial... to PakNation....

"میری نہاری کیتھے"

Now you have started making me drool for Nihari. It's been a long time. Let me go find my batman......

Back
Top Bottom