What's new

Nawaz Sharif expected to visit Pakistan several times in 2016

Tipu7

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
KT23.jpg

Lahore – Our Bhola Badshah Correspondent: The globe-trotting prime minister is going to increase his visits to Pakistan in the new year.

Speaking at a press conference in Islamabad, Information Minister Pervez Rashid told reporters that the prime minister was going to try to establish better ties with not just the Pakistani government but also meet with opposition leaders.

“This is in line with his policy of mediating between foreign leaders,” said Rashid. “For instance, his recent attempt at negotiation between Saudi Arabia and Iran.”

“To that end, he is also going to be trying to better the relationship between the Pakistani interior and defence ministers. He has also expressed his intention to help Pakistan out in its energy crisis.”

Inside sources reveal that the prime minister had wanted to be facilitated by the foreign minister during his visits to Pakistan, as is the norm for visiting heads of government, but was informed that the prime minister himself held that portfolio.

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/201...cted-to-visit-pakistan-several-times-in-2016/

I liked the satire but I think that was a trifle unfair to Nawaz!

Give him a break, guys!

There is no guarantee that Modi will be visiting India many times this year. That way Pak is lucky.

I liked the satire but I think that was a trifle unfair to Nawaz!

Give him a break, guys!

I read somewhere, that the b@stard has had 6 unofficial personal visits to UK in past 6 months. WTF?

foreign visits are essential as long as they fetch fruits for Pakistan , but i am totally disappointed on PM stay in UK after University attack in Pakistan recently . This is very shameful .

These politicians goes there to protect their money and kids which both are haram .. he suppose to be at home when indian backed TTP attackd on charsadda instead he went to UK ...
what is in UK ?
they are the one who took rule from muslims in Hindustan devide it and now are keeping murtad salman rushdee altaf hussain and these marasi like NS's haram ki aulad and money..

Back
Top Bottom