What's new

Nawaz Shareef's digusting callousness is jeopardising federation

Glad to know that you are a Punjabi;
Yes, Punjabi are obedient slaves..... Typical Genetic Makeup.
Abuse Punjabi as much as you like..... no harm will to you.... no on will ask you.

Between;
Who brought in power the Ayub Khan, Who brought in power the Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto, Who brought in the power the Muhammad Khan Junejo,Who brought in power, the Benazir Bhutto, Nawaz Shariff, Zardaris..... Who made the leader the Imran Khan is now.......
Who carried their leaders on their heads; one after the other, and for them bear the bullets, lathi, jails .........; to be exploited, used and dumped..................
These Punjabi have learned the essential lesson the hard way; they not going to make any difference in streets, to be tool for someone's agenda................ but through ballot.

Now these Punjabi if they tow your line.....agree with you.....they are OK.
If these Punjabi (as per your commandment....traditional slaves) don't go you way, as the slave should..... are of-course are still 'slaves'.

I am glad that I am not a Punjabi Blood like you.
dont give some emotional statements as history proves that the region of punjab has never given any resistance to any oppressor . it is a fact no one can deny. punjabis and sindhis are simply not that kind of material.(with very few exceptions)
"These Punjabi have learned the essential lesson the hard way; they not going to make any difference in streets, to be tool for someone's agenda................ but through ballot." ......if this is the lesson they have learned then sorry to say they have lot much to learn in a country like pakistan.
and i am also glad that i am not a punjabi blood like you.

Nawaz is the creation of Army, and right comparison would be Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto of the past, and Imran Khan of recent times.
Being politician, one has the advantage over dictator; when out of power, army man can't return to power, but a politician can; as did the Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto, Benazir, Nawaz..........

NRO was thrown out by Supreme Court............. How Nawaz benefited from NRO?
First NRO was when Musharraf let them go free and stay there for 10 years. Second when Musharraf did NRO with PPP and let BB come back to Pakistan, Saudia Arabia forced Mush to let Ganjas come back. They came back as an indirect benefit of NRO. Some years down the road, historians will tell us more about the deals Army made with them after the comeback like they used to in 90s.

Oh Really! What about the shame your moron PM gathered having his off spring's name in Panama Leaks?? What about he shame Mr.10% gathered for Pakistan. What a moron!
go burn his house for all I care, IK is just increasing the shame.

'Thrown out from court' mean made 'null and void'.
NS was not a beneficiary of NRO; NS was acquitted of Plan Hijacking charges; Nawaz was bound to come back. A politician has many lives.

In order to work, ECP in its judicial capacity or any other court, anyone has to prove that in court;
For example, you know that Nawaz is Corrupt, but, can you appear as witness in Court of Law? What will be the outcome of such case?
A case has to be approved in court, and any high level corruption is extremely difficult to prove in court.
Are we talking about the same court which the baboon brothers attacked? o_O
@Doordie @war&peace

you can call it what ever the hell you want but it works.. imran khan chickened out..

So what's the solution?? Just wait and watch ?? I am sick of this mentality We beat the crap out of a small time thief and let the Biggest crooks rule us. Not anymore i don't give a damn. All the Crooks beneficiaries of this corrupt must be Killed along with all those who support them.

A number of solutions have already been tried; 8 governments toppled in last 50 Years or so; and failed to date...........
Lesson is simple enough; No body want to clean the system........................
So, is street justice is the solution ?

Problem is who will lead such revolution?.............biggest problem faced by Pakistan is dearth of quality of leadership.
Unless we have a such leader, acceptable to majority of people, such path will lead to death and destruction; examples are, Iraq, Libya, Syria......... where people overthrew and killed their leaders.....Only to kill and destroy each other

dont give some emotional statements as history proves that the region of punjab has never given any resistance to any oppressor . it is a fact no one can deny. punjabis and sindhis are simply not that kind of material.(with very few exceptions)
"These Punjabi have learned the essential lesson the hard way; they not going to make any difference in streets, to be tool for someone's agenda................ but through ballot." ......if this is the lesson they have learned then sorry to say they have lot much to learn in a country like pakistan.
and i am also glad that i am not a punjabi blood like you.

Now you wrote that ''region of Punjab has never given any resistance to opperssor............." and this gave you every right to abuse the Punjabi; You knowledge is as low as your moral values.

Region of Punjab, I am sure you don't, know include Delhi; India carved out 3 provinces and a capital territory from its share of Punjab; Now following is stories of few well known invaders .....

--When Alexander reach the Punjab, Greece has already conquored the Afghanistan then called Bactria;
--When Mahmud of Ghazi attacked Punjab; before that his father supugtigin captured Ghazi, and acknowledge the authority of Bukhara.....
--Amir Taimur, sacked and looted Delhi, but before that he conquered present day Afghanistan.
--Babar, Central Asian, First conquered the Kabul then Delhi, and Mughal continued to rule Kabul from Delhi till Shahjahan's time.
--Nadir Shah of Iran, sacked and looted Delhi, before doing this he conquered Kabul....

Above are few examples, not all invaders to subcontinent,...............and except English, all came after conquering present day Afghanistan;
And in your dictionary, Punjabi are Slaves...........................

Its only that pathetic souls like you call themselves Punjabi are like a black dot.

Further, your golden thought .."if this is the lesson they have learned then sorry to say they have lot much to learn in a country like pakistan"................. So in a country like Pakistan, people are 'canon fodder' .... There life, property are of no value; What people have gained for being canon fodder for politician over last many years.....?
How the toppling of this government would change any thing?

First NRO was when Musharraf let them go free and stay there for 10 years. Second when Musharraf did NRO with PPP and let BB come back to Pakistan, Saudia Arabia forced Mush to let Ganjas come back. They came back as an indirect benefit of NRO. Some years down the road, historians will tell us more about the deals Army made with them after the comeback like they used to in 90s.

Gis ki lathi uski Bains.........
When Musharraf was strong, he threw the opponents out side......... there was no accountability, no investigation into corruptions; No opertion of law............... Just brute use of force;
Politician will bound to return......... Benazir returned from self exile after the death of ZAB.....
You can't hold back politician forever.
When grip on power of Musharaf waned; which was bound to with passage of time; politician struck back.

Now question is that why Army/Musharraf did't clean the system....?
It is politics of self interests only.

Are we talking about the same court which the baboon brothers attacked? o_O
@Doordie @war&peace

Yes, same Court.
Our politician and Army dictators are above the law;
To break law, and to make it subservient to oneself, is a matter of huge pride and rightful thing to do................
We will point out a thousand faults in others, while completely oblivious to our own evils...........
If court is in agreement with my view, then Court is Zindabad,
If court differs from my version, then Court is Murdaabad.

Nothing has changed, over these years,......................

Now you wrote that ''region of Punjab has never given any resistance to opperssor............." and this gave you every right to abuse the Punjabi; You knowledge is as low as your moral values.

Region of Punjab, I am sure you don't, know include Delhi; India carved out 3 provinces and a capital territory from its share of Punjab; Now following is stories of few well known invaders .....

--When Alexander reach the Punjab, Greece has already conquored the Afghanistan then called Bactria;
--When Mahmud of Ghazi attacked Punjab; before that his father supugtigin captured Ghazi, and acknowledge the authority of Bukhara.....
--Amir Taimur, sacked and looted Delhi, but before that he conquered present day Afghanistan.
--Babar, Central Asian, First conquered the Kabul then Delhi, and Mughal continued to rule Kabul from Delhi till Shahjahan's time.
--Nadir Shah of Iran, sacked and looted Delhi, before doing this he conquered Kabul....

Above are few examples, not all invaders to subcontinent,...............and except English, all came after conquering present day Afghanistan;
And in your dictionary, Punjabi are Slaves...........................

Its only that pathetic souls like you call themselves Punjabi are like a black dot.

Further, your golden thought .."if this is the lesson they have learned then sorry to say they have lot much to learn in a country like pakistan"................. So in a country like Pakistan, people are 'canon fodder' .... There life, property are of no value; What people have gained for being canon fodder for politician over last many years.....?
How the toppling of this government would change any thing?
this is my last post to an ignorant person like you who jumps to personal cheap shots the moment he has no solid argument to back his claims. all the examples you gave exactly showed that all the invaders had a free run through punjab. no notable warrior emerged from this territory. about afghanistan it is good to forget their warriors just to prove your stupid point. . your army names her missile system after their names.
"So in a country like Pakistan, people are 'canon fodder' .... There life, property are of no value; What people have gained for being canon fodder for politician over last many years.....?
How the toppling of this government would change any thing?"

so you are proving my point. you are typical example of punjabi mentality happy with the status quo. satisfied with the corruption of the govt . never to get up for your rights and always pray to God that "someone" should do this and "someone" should do that.. pathetic and bye. i have wasted enough time with your non sense.

ok then, lets just go and make a fun of Pakistan in the world, and attack symbols of state
I don't follow you. The Filipinos earned America's respect (and support) when they kicked Marcos out. In America cities and streets were (and still are) named after John Wilkes, though I think most Americans have forgotten all about him.

N.S. & Co. are alienating an entire generation of Pakistanis aren't they? How many Pakistanis under the age of twenty-five will vote PML-N ever again?
NS daughter is the dead end of dynasty . But she is not Benazir Bhutto. Shabaz Sharif has no chance to be leading figure of the party. ....Pakistan has only leader Mr Corruption.

I don't follow you. The Filipinos earned America's respect (and support) when they kicked Marcos out. In America cities and streets were (and still are) named after John Wilkes, though I think most Americans have forgotten all about him.
I still do not approve attacking symbols of state

I wish Nawaz sharif learn lesson from past, but he is doing same mistakes just for lust of power.

Nawaz cut off one province and attacked a CM. Nawaz can go any limit to safe his seats. He is desi Assad

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom