What's new

Nawaz has no authority to hold peace talks: Pakistani Taliban

Ofcourse they will say stuff like that. I wont be surprised if a week later they will say " Bow down dog" bcz by agreeing to peace talks and opening offices and releasing prisoners we have made its look we are beyond weak,cannot fight and will do anything for it oo end. This has given them massive confidence and its not good. Confidence is the worst thing as it gives them moral while we want them extremely demoralized. Its bcz of this confidence they have immediately started to attack again and again bcz from there point of view we are just one step away from bowing down.

He meant his Aba jan has the authority =))

what will be your reaction if one of top indian politicians say Please Open the embassy of Maoist

Are Bhai... I am actually very disappointed with this statement from Imran.. or, for that matter a no. of recent statements.
What I wanted to emphasize that possibility of reconciliation with terrorists is very bleak. Nawaz Sharif should let Imran have the opportunity to talk to TTP first hand. he then will understand the tricky situation his Pakistan is in right now..

wow,
plz regester yourself for the next SS bombings?
mullha sawati will be glad to send you to hell?lolzzz

Please read my statement again.

I was utterly against Nawaz Sharif negotiating with these monsters because they will never negotiate. You need to send the Army in there and wipe these animals out.

They made Nawaz Sharif look like a fool and Nawaz has no one but his idiotic self to blame for it.

Please read my statement again.

I was utterly against Nawaz Sharif negotiating with these monsters because they will never negotiate. You need to send the Army in there and wipe these animals out.

They made Nawaz Sharif look like a fool and Nawaz has no one but his idiotic self to blame for it.

to be fair to NS, it was decided in APC to hold talks with these rascal$... ok i think we should let the bullets Do the talking with these idiots...

What if Sharif orders but the Army refuses? What price will the Army demand from Sharif in exchange for ridding Pakistan of what was long characterized as the Army's "strategic assets"?

What if Sharif orders but the Army refuses? What price will the Army demand from Sharif in exchange for ridding Pakistan of what was long characterized as the Army's "strategic assets"?

sorry to clear, TTp was never pakarmy s strategic assests?
its the other way, around its the allied strategic assests from afghanistan?
to hve the drones in place, as long as they wanted?
army will never say a word, if PM tells them to take out TTp. even taking thier hide outs & training camps well inside, afghanistan?

army will never say a word, if PM tells them to take out TTp. even taking thier hide outs & training camps well inside, afghanistan?
Yet there's a very big problem in the Army command structure. There doesn't seem to be a way for civilians to remove a commander for incompetent or criminal behavior. Pakistan lacks the checks on armed forces that exist in most other countries. So if I was Nawaz or any other elected politician I'd be very leery of letting the dogs of war off their leash, for fear that they would bite the hand that fed them.

This is exactly why I have been consistent on my stance on that peace talks simply wont work. You need to trust the other part in a dialoge and TTP are not be trusted upon. TTP are terrorists and should be treated like terrorists. To eradicate extremism and get rid of the terrorists, you simply cannot give them shelter and hold talks with them. You need to get rid of them forever.

Yet there's a very big problem in the Army command structure. There doesn't seem to be a way for civilians to remove a commander for incompetent or criminal behavior. Pakistan lacks the checks on armed forces that exist in most other countries. So if I was Nawaz or any other elected politician I'd be very leery of letting the dogs of war off their leash, for fear that they would bite the hand that fed them.

it happens all the time to the so called democratic countries?
i mean bush,s secret victory to algore? clintons ,s monica affairs? his plans to going tough to israel?
& israel itself, how many genrls became the top shots democrats?
you can take a commander but, you cant take the whole godam army..?
& BTW in pakistan no one gets elected, its allways the selection with a real action packed drama?
in pakarmys case, it stood with the nation, in thier worst of the times be it earth quakes floods or even WOT, while politicians like NAWAZ took the opportunity of bieng the owners of london mansions, by the looted money of the nation?
they cant ask a single dam question , cause just then they hve to answer a 1000?

it happens all the time to the so called democratic countries?
i mean bush,s secret victory to algore? clintons ,s monica affairs? his plans to going tough to israel?
& israel itself, how many genrls became the top shots democrats?
you can take a commander but, you cant take the whole godam army..?
& BTW in pakistan no one gets elected, its allways the selection with a real action packed drama?
in pakarmys case, ot stood with the nation, in thier worst of the times, while politicians like NAWAZ took the opportunity of bieng the owners of london mansions, by the looted money of the nation?
they cant ask a single dam question , cause just then they hve to answer a 1000?
One thumb down for intentionally bad grammar and spelling. Second thumb down because no, military commanders don't gain any more political power in the U.S. because a war is going on or because a president has some sort of scandal.

As for Nawaz "robbing the nation" you need to face the fact that, having apparently driven so many honest and competent folk into hiding or abroad or graves or powerlessness, Pakistanis may only have criminals and incompetents to choose from. The trick is to choose their crimes and incompetencies carefully: sometimes you get a Joe Kennedy, a man whose conduct may have been criminal but knew enough about "the system" and was motivated enough to clean things up when he had the opportunity.

Many other countries face similar internal challenges such as Sri Lanka with the LTTE, Jordan with Black September, Mexico currently facing with the Cartels, Colombia with the FARC.

How could one of the so called most powerful armies on earth be brought to its knees that it has to negotiate with these animals?

There should be no negotiations, no peace talks, and only unconditional surrender.

Force is the only language these animals understand and force should be used to destroy and kill these animals.

A good Taliban is a dead Taliban.

One thumb down for intentionally bad grammar and spelling. Second thumb down because no, military commanders don't gain any more political power in the U.S. because a war is going on or because a president has some sort of scandal.

As for Nawaz "robbing the nation" you need to face the fact that, having apparently driven so many honest and competent folk into hiding or abroad or graves or powerlessness, Pakistanis may only have criminals and incompetents to choose from. The trick is to choose their crimes and incompetencies carefully: sometimes you get a Joe Kennedy, a man whose conduct may have been criminal but knew enough about "the system" and was motivated enough to clean things up when he had the opportunity.
one middle finger up!
no its not my mother tongue, & we arent sitting in a uni, doin our dam pices of lectures?
it really not matter, to be a professor of english to express, views & ideas cause both them alsomexists in other languges?
so all that matters here, is the way of thinking, exchange of thoughts?
which can be completed by, just simple undrtstandings?
but not by showing your command & skill on the language?
2nd middle finger is up!
who was george w bush the senior? OHH dam CIA chief? not only the big boy went to become president, but made his dam kid the president of USA after him, yes the dam funny kid with ears like monkeys & smile like commedian, with that tricky help from the folks in the agency, to pusue the agenda? after exposing letting the chances of a relection of his depty algore?the ever anti-war clinton, with that monica? ok job well done? kuddos to CIA? lolzz
BTW what was that ENRONN affair? crouption does run america too?
so its natural? to twist the dam argument?
now, thats 3rd middle finger,my dear lord of ring , sir & its the last one?
come back to topic, instead of trying to teach us, how to do what?

Many other countries face similar internal challenges such as Sri Lanka with the LTTE, Jordan with Black September, Mexico currently facing with the Cartels, Colombia with the FARC.

How could one of the so called most powerful armies on earth be brought to its knees that it has to negotiate with these animals?

There should be no negotiations, no peace talks, and only unconditional surrender.

Force is the only language these animals understand and force should be used to destroy and kill these animals.

thats the best, allways & forever to come!
but i think, there is some one, some where trying to make NS the ultimate hero?

Remember Swat? The Army let the Talibs take over Swat to show Pakistanis how awful the Talibs can be, then cleared them out - but the locals were offered no improved governance in return, so their grievances against the state remained - the same grievances that persuaded them to welcome the Talibs six years ago. Is it any wonder, then, that the Taliban are once again a problem in Swat? Who says Pakistan can do better this time than before?

No, some fundamental change is needed, both in how the Army is run and the contract between the State and ordinary Pakistanis. Something to turn rulers of the country into its servants, the subjects of the State into citizens, and the dogs of war into watchmen.

I don't see any evidence that Pakistan's leaders are seeking such a new bargain but I feel pretty sure they won't even try without some grass-roots support. There are a lot of angry young guys here, yes? Why don't you organize and apply yourselves, then?

one middle finger up!
That's it. There are politer ways to discuss matters than curses and bad grammar. You learned religion from the Arabs, so doubtless you would understand it better if you learned something of their manners. No more responses for you until you apologize.

Back
Top Bottom