What's new

Nawaz has a face-to-face with generals who deposed him

That's a strong statement for somebody who drives mehran and doesn't even have money to fuel his car properly...:)
Off topic . :offpost:
Post Reported

disgracefull against NOORA?
i mean what a comedy ?
who was he to genrl jilani, & to genrl ZIA?
all those gentlemens , were thier in thier uniforms when the kid, noora been made a noora?
& now with billions of loooted money, croupt to teeth, still disscused a gracefull ganja?
what sold out media, it is really?
Low quality and Whole post with wrong spells everywhere...

Post Reported !!

Last edited:
perfect recipe for a shock, its called khaba vikha kay saja marna, and thats exactly what happened with nawaz !

p.s. by the way nawaz was taken for a ride, and it wasnt pretty either, if you have brains to see beneath the surface.

lol... you wrote a rap song here... :lol:
in the name noora,s ganji glory, you mean that?:chilli:
anyways its the formal grand marshall jury, which wants to tell, its presense in thier?:dance3: 
Off topic . :offpost:
Post Reported

Low quality and Whole post with wrong spells everywhere...

Post Reported !!
as whole reported acting in insane as a mod !
over acting reported!

Another conspiracy theory
p1_07.jpg

Another conspiracy theory
p1_07.jpg
typical darbari media?
any way, for now Ns has been put under a preasure cooker, once again!
if not care full, then this time will be no prince to take NS back too, KSA?

COAS & PM take lunch on same table

Lucky COAS or lucky PM ?????

This is obvious that they were trying to play Nawaz into a nerve game, even brought back general kakar from his grave, just to occupy Nawaz's head and probably achieve some desired objective.

I know this for a fact that there is a strong frustration in army right now against Nawaz, mentally they are not willing to accept him as their boss.... this is just one display...

Hmm! There was no Mush or Khwaja Ziauddin!!!

probably wants aziz to spill all the beans on the 1999 coup and he probably will for an ambassadorship!

Is Gen. kayani playing mind games here? Everybody knows patwaris (PML-N) are national security threat to Pakistan.

probably wants aziz to spill all the beans on the 1999 coup and he probably will for an ambassadorship!

Sir I doubt Kiyani has any interest in this nor is there anything to be gained out of this.

Allow me to suggest, that the new COAS has yet to be nominated and it is known that Nawaz Sharif is leaning towards one general more than the other two.

Could it be that PA is indeed sending Nawaz a message and reminding him of what happens when he tried to put his nose where it is least welcome.

Sir I doubt Kiyani has any interest in this nor is there anything to be gained out of this.

Allow me to suggest, that the new COAS has yet to be nominated and it is known that Nawaz Sharif is leaning towards one general more than the other two.

Could it be that PA is indeed sending Nawaz a message and reminding him of what happens when he tried to put his nose where it is least welcome.
friend stop hitting the nails, after all!
yes they, all are not looking for some dam ambasdor ships?
yes its not only the signal, but a warning in real time, instructed & directed by ANGELS?
you know what i mean!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom