What's new

Nawaz had backdoor planning against Musharaf:Nawai waqt story

read the stories sir g Nawaz said

I have less faith on my army that you have on yours to manmohan and not to a pakistani channel

saying Pak army should unilaterally with draw from siachen

Send foreign reporters to ajmal kasabs "so called" village

All propaganda by nawaz favirote channel Geo against Pak army

Even political parties recently taunt nawaz to not sell Kashmir and gave in on water issues to sell his "sugar" in India

Pakistan is to brave loss of $145 million every year after Kishangaga dam verdict for the power lost in Neelum-Jhelum (N-J) project following massive reduction in water flows.

while minister for power khawaja Asif is terming this verdict as a victory for Pakistan

He is a liar and watan farosh Businessman

Nawai waqt is a Pakistani news paper so Nawaz Sharif should sue them or serve them gag orders like geo does if some one spoke against them

I am so glad Pakistani landscape is not rocky, a country where there is a chutia hidden under every rock. I seriously sometime feel ashamed of being called Pakistani where low IQ is so freaking common. If you talk like this in Canada I am sure all social service will step in to offer help.

What Rubbish By These Busharraf Supporters....

This Fysal Muhammad Is Trying To Say That Busharraf Is Hero Of Kashmir Jihad, Busharraf Is Great Mujahid Of Islam.. This Is Zaid Hamid Type Of Person..

These People Think That It Was This Busharraf Who Handed Dr Aafiah and Thousands of Other Muslims To USA...

Busharraf Provided Full Intelligence Support To USA To Attack afghanistan.....

You Are American Agents Yourself, But You Label all Of Your Opponents as Indian Agents....

Zaid Hamid Mindset

I am so glad Pakistani landscape is not rocky, a country where there is a chutia hidden under every rock. I seriously sometime feel ashamed of being called Pakistani where low IQ is so freaking common. If you talk like this in Canada I am sure all social service will step in to offer help.

nanny state taking care of sissies

now take your boos i mean bus to mental hospital and shut up

Back
Top Bottom