What's new

Nawaz calling Manmohan 'dehati aurat

But still his countrymen hates him. :rolleyes:

Well at least you trolls here on this forum.

That's democracy. we love our leaders and some times we hate them. If we start hating them, we'll change using the ballot, without forcing the person to run to another country to save his life.

That's democracy. we love our leaders and some times we hate them. If we start hating them, we'll change using the ballot, without forcing the person to run to another country to save his life.

We respect him as a Human being and hate him for not delivering as per our expectation.

manmohan_gursharan_20090216.jpg

Look how handsome he was till Indianized later on, the chehre ka noor which come from being Pakistani is gone now. Now chamars like Modi insult him
abe before calling anyone chamar you should probably look into your own ancestry mate!btw chamars also do exist in the muslim communities as well....

No its not and Indians shouldnt even talk about someone being civilized or not :disagree: Chamar mean anyone from India. ;)
i think you have got a very poor knowledge about the origins of the Indic race!you should probably do some credible research before saying all those pointless things about others!.
My own community shares an overwhelming genetic similarity with the Eastern European slavic population,so your theory that every Indian is a chamar is nothing more than the result of some fertile imagination.so stop living in the lalaland,it's time for you to wake up and smell the coffee!got it,mate!!!

I don't know why the Indian government puts on this show of talking to Pakistan. At the end of the day it is a pissing contest. Nothing more.

I

I dint hear where NS said that.

Can anyone post the video where NS called MMS a Dehati aurat?

But still his countrymen hates him. :rolleyes:

Well at least you trolls here on this forum.

What did you expect? Majority of Indian online users are Modi fans. I have no problem with them usually.

It's when they blindly follow the guy I start to wonder. No politician deserves unreserved loyalty. At the end of the day, they are politicians

did i miss something...when did he say that...??

Bro where you had been?

He didn't but the BJP fanboys here want to believe that he did ... seemingly to them it makes Congress look weak :D

Funny that Modi claimed that since Congress don't respect MMS hence Pakistani PM Insulted him.

More funny is the fact that its BJP walas who are abusing MMS and now their supreme leader Modi came up with such a childish claim that NS called him dehati aurat.

On top of that Salman Khurshid equally resorted that Modi does NOT like dehati aurat.

funny Indians and their politics

funny Indians and their politics

I actually find politics on both sides of the border repulsive.

Illogical, emotional and counter productive in the end.

btw, I ntoced your signature paying tribute to the victims of peshawar attack.

I am deeply sorry for the barbarit involved and the innocent people slaughtered :(

i think you have got a very poor knowledge about the origins of the Indic race!you should probably do some credible research before saying all those pointless things about others!.
My own community shares an overwhelming genetic similarity with the Eastern European slavic population,so your theory that every Indian is a chamar is nothing more than the result of some fertile imagination.so stop living in the lalaland,it's time for you to wake up and smell the coffee!got it,mate!!!

Which comunity do you belong? India is 99% chamar, apart from punjabis provided they are not punjabi chamars.

abe before calling anyone chamar you should probably look into your own ancestry mate!btw chamars also do exist in the muslim communities as well....

Very few chamars exist in Pakistan, all converted to Christianity and Sikhism. Christians stayed in Pakistan, they are known as churas. Chamar isnt insult but great honor, you should be proud of your chamar roots instead of looking at Europeans ancestry which is shamefull to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom