What's new

Nawaz calling Manmohan 'dehati aurat

And also the most disliked one too. :rolleyes:

He's not the one who ran for his life after a coup and sought refuge in a foreign land. using such terms to refer to another nation's leader shows the class of NS. Especially when that leader has achieved a lot more than himself.

manmohan_gursharan_20090216.jpg

Look how handsome he was till Indianized later on, the chehre ka noor which come from being Pakistani is gone now. Now chamars like Modi insult him

Isn't it the pejorative for christians in Pakistan? you guys have a long way to go in civilizing yourself.

But when he is in front of the camera he says this. Ahead of talks, Nawaz Sharif tells NDTV 'Manmohan Singh is a good man' | NDTV.com

Typical Pakistani, #1 in flip flops. :lol:

can't expect anything more from the Kargil queen.

Isn't it the pejorative for christians in Pakistan? you guys have a long way to go in civilizing yourself.

No its not and Indians shouldnt even talk about someone being civilized or not :disagree: Chamar mean anyone from India. ;)

First of all NS said MS is complaning like DH. Unlike baniyas i hope atleast Indian punjabis will understand the reference.

No its not and Indians shouldnt even talk about someone being civilized or not :disagree: Chamar mean anyone from India. ;)

you sound like a person straight out of the 50's feudal land. Not surprised. You can be locked up in India for hate speech.

It has a false belief that rural women are weak.

rural yindu women ain't weak, not when they all have had to survive the existential threat that is yindu men and yindu male hormones.

but they are still all petty gossipers and mischief makers like your PM

How much longer would Nawaz Sharif keep going in the same direction? Personal hate filled comments made by posters who form a majority either on India or Pakistan doesn't change the way this is going on. My sincere wish to once in a lifetime see Nawaz Sharif have the backbone to not sell his soul to move forward with the peace initiative when any Pakistani representative would likely be cold shouldered in any circumstance. Instead of flattening himself on the ground he should learn to act with dignity and the fact that he is supposed to be safeguarding Pakistani interests whom he even forgets to mention with piles of evidences that he and even the rest of politicians overlook because they are under too much pressure to bring it up.

leave it friends what nawaz ji says about manmohan. when you dnt have respect in home than it doesnt matter what other says. btw i dnt know why i am in favour of nawaz sharif ? long live nawaz sharif. i wish you rule on pakistan 50 years. cheers

He's not the one who ran for his life after a coup and sought refuge in a foreign land. using such terms to refer to another nation's leader shows the class of NS. Especially when that leader has achieved a lot more than himself.

But still his countrymen hates him. :rolleyes:

Well at least you trolls here on this forum.

Manmohan Singh

studied at Hindu College. He attended Panjab University, Chandigarh, then in Hoshiarpur, Punjab, studying Economics and got his bachelor's and master's degrees in 1952 and 1954, respectively, standing first throughout his academic career. He completed his Economics Tripos at University of Cambridge as he was a member of St John's College in 1957
In 1960, he went to the University of Oxford for the D.Phil where he was a member of Nuffield College.

Nawaz Sharif

went to Saint Anthony High School. He graduated from the Government College University, Lahore with an art and business degree and then received a law degree from the Punjab University Law College.

NO Comparison at all between highly qualified and sophisticated Manmohan singh and yet another foot in mouth politician from pakistan.

even a dog can bark anything. its not an achievement or anything big

Hey Guys you forget about his Holding High position in world bank and other.

Even if pak prime minister made that statement jokingly i see on offense in it..

Back
Top Bottom