What's new

Nawaz accuses security establishment of orchestrating his ouster, bringing Imran to power

Everybody here is making fun of COAS for letting Daku Nawaz Sharif out of jail to settle in London just for an extension. Amazing how top class generals never learn from past generals mistakes. PM Imran Khan repeatedly said no NRO and yet our brave and powerful generals mustered a deal without his input. Now Imran Khan is laughing at them.

Could it finally be the smack up against the head they need to finally understand that national interests can't be played with and sleeping with snakes will only get the country bit

Nawaz is gone now,,, after this level of ghaddari he can never return to Pakistan

True. that's what core issue is. Army is responsible for the political & economical mess of Pakistan & they make it even worse everytime they try to fix things. if they keep themselves out of politics for like 20years, i'm sure Pakistan will start to see the real change. until then political shit show will be here to stay.

I would slightly disagree. I think it's the other way around and has to do with the inherent psyche of our nation. It's not the education it's just grooming of a nation over hundreds of years, we have been subdued for so long, the bow down behavior to power and rich history of baradirism, cast, jagirdar, pir is ingrained in our mentality. We rush to start believing the one is supposed to rule us and worship his family in different forms when we don't need it. This is the anti democratic mindset in our people that is the real cause.
If we give them free uncontrolled reign than we probably would have run down this country already.

What you are saying is what has been fed to us by these anchors or these so called enlightened experts. Do you know how shallow their talk is when you see themselves changing their principal to prefer the person they like. The same if their preferred person does is for democracy, if the other person they dislike is doing it it's anti democracy. They are all hypocrites, their gain is monetary or influence or just hatred for the army. They have coined this argument to justify their support, and use it for their own purpose.

He is gone but his Chamchas are left behind in Pakistan

It's difficult to say this because I would expect any logical sensible human and Pakistani to easily see through the shit being peddled by PDM, Pmln,PPP etc

However the amount of stupidity, convoluted conspiracy theories is INCREDIBLE

a concerted effort must be made by all reasonable patriotic Pakistanis against these enemies of the state

we have 220 million people to look after and we can't constantly be dragged back into the shit show with these frankly village level politics

we are wasting SO much time on this shit when we have real, economic, job, infrastructure, health, defence related issues that we need urgent NATIONAL consensus on

the worst part of Pmln, PPP etc have no defence policy, no health policy, no economic policy
they spend all their time trying to attack the government, attack the state, attack military and talk about rights, without talking about responsibility, civic duty or merit

its village power politics which our people are frankly too stupid to get over

Nawaz should be languishing in jail and fat bastard is in London, someone should pay for that

Because of Bajwa, both army and Pakistan are in a mess. There is no way Bajwa can handle the situation. This is Bajwa who made Nawaz Sharif escaped from the country knowingly fully the past records of NS and his promises. Leave NS who is outside Pak, Bajwa cannot even handle Mariyam Nawaz who is hell bent to destroy the country if she is not allowed to rule it as this is her natural right.

Then we have IK as PM and it is hard to tell who is the most incompetent among IK and Bajwa. I wish if its possible to check the IQ of IK and Bajwa so that I could see which one scores most but definitely it would be lower than 10 years old kid.

On one side we have the most corrupt and dishonest peoples willing to destroy the country they looted for decades with likes of Sharifs, Zardaris, Fazlu and on the other side we have the most incompetent and idiots like Bajwa and IK.

God saves Pak.

Gen bajwa was the one who pushed hard to let this snake go overseas .All happnd on saudis and americans pressure .
90 % of our generals and chiefs go and settle abroad after retirement .until and unless pkaistan wont make law that
" After retirement and during on service No military officer above rank of brigadier , No civil officer above grade 20 , No judges and No politician holding federal ministry and their immediate families SHOULD never be allowed to go or settled abroad atleast 10 years after their retirment "

Most of pakistan issues wld be solved . Trust if one day any pak gov wld try to implement such law you wld see all of the generals , judges and politician standing together against that law . They all are corrupt to core .
"90 % of our generals and chiefs go and settle abroad after retirement"

This is not factual nor does it have any basis behind it. Most of our retired officer corps (99%) stays put in Pakistan. Pease don't spread misinformation. There would have to be some sort of a visa immigration program that is available specifically for our general staff for them to be able to go overseas and live out the rest of their lives if you claim outlandish things like "99% of our generals and chiefs". All former CoAS, except Musharraf are in Pakistan. Aslam Beg, Abdul Waheed, Jehangir Karamat, Kayyani, Raheel Shareef and their counterparts in the Navy and Air Force. Exceptions may exist here and there but they are nevertheless exceptions.

Don't perpetuate these myths to sow discord in the society as if Pakistani generals are a breed apart. They come from the same grain as you and me. 99.9% of them are honest, patriotic Pakistanis.

This is going to end like 1971 all over again.
Political instability everywhere, less support to the Pakistan Armed Forces.
The army is spread too thin. Having to take care of the worsening home front and dealing with a 2x times larger Indian force. The Navy busy defending the coast with only a few offensive operations. The Air Force despite being technologically inferior to India manages to give a fight due to our superior pilots.

Conclusion: India makes a vassal state of its own in Pakistan just like back in 1971.

I can only hope things get better.

I am not a PTI supporter but I pray that IK does not give an inch to these bastards. Every single one of these "major" leaders including NS and his daughter, Zardari and his son, Maulana are all tried and failed politicians (not leaders as none of them have an ounce of leadership).

lets see when jati umra and raiwind are raided and closed down by the govt, lets see how many karkunan gets arrested , lets see lahore high court banning NS and his speeches completely .. lets see :pop:

If army is gone then Sharif and Zardari families will never be gone

Bro you tell me which country degrades thier own army ,its very unfortunate you still have people worshipping a certified criminal aka Godfather. This whole circus objectives are to save thier arses from corruption and for that they are willing to let Pakistan doomed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom