What's new

Navy conducts successful SLBM test from INS Arihant

Without proper video this is just more hot air

Nobody is going to release video of SUPER SECRET PROJECT

FYI

Satisfy your goodself with :

1665759966399.png

Video may not be the ultimate proof. If they really want to mislead then they can release a video of some other test and claim success.
Can anyone confirm if a USAF Cobra Ball was in the air? If so, they know the reality

Indian military launched submarine launched ballistic missile while our generals launched most corrupt criminals on our heads to test our least level of ghairat , in lumber ones ko lay lo aor koi mukti bani jesi gharat mand fighters day do

It was a K-15 missile with 750 km range. K-4 user trial test from Arihant is coming in this week as well.

Last edited:
Evidence?
Hey, I'm curious - could you please provide a citation for your signature? I'm no fan of the dispensation in Delhi, but I hate to see respected members such as yourself spreading fake info.

As to your question, I don't know what sort of evidence you expect - there was a press release, and usually we take them at their word.

It was a K-15 missile with 750 km range. K-4 user trail test from Arihant is coming in this week as well.
Source?

Hey, I'm curious - could you please provide a citation for your signature? I'm no fan of the dispensation in Delhi, but I hate to see respected members such as yourself spreading fake info.

As to your question, I don't know what sort of evidence you expect - there was a press release, and usually we take them at their word.

Source?
Shiv Aroor

could you please provide a citation for your signature
Doval has never said any such thing.
This signature is more of a statement to bring out what many in Pakistan think of Doval. It is believed by a big chunk in Pakistan that all problems on AFPAK borders were facilitated by India under Doval’s watch.

Doval has openly said that India should pay back Pakistan on same coin as Pakistan is paying India on insurgency.

Back
Top Bottom