What's new

Naval Blockade of Pakistan

TBH We will never know the truth about the ATV unless the Navy itself decides to come out with it.

Originally posted by Prashant@Mar 23 2006, 10:51 AM
we were speaking abt India navy not pakistani navy. :cool:
[post=7636]Quoted post[/post]​

then i guess ur a bit off topic........

Originally posted by master_fx+Mar 24 2006, 12:21 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(master_fx &#064; Mar 24 2006, 12:21 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>then i guess ur a bit off topic........
[post=7651]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

u my friend and not me,,,,,,,

<!--QuoteBegin-neo
@Yesterday, 05:50 PM
Totally lost now...
INDIA is testing the ATV, NOT Pakistan.
[/quote]

Originally posted by Prashant@Mar 24 2006, 12:31 PM
u my friend and not me,,,,,,,
[post=7689]Quoted post[/post]​

did i??? :shocked: i tot i was askin have pakistan ever show an interest in acquiring a few SSN........

Originally posted by master_fx@Mar 25 2006, 04:12 AM
did i??? :shocked: i tot i was askin have pakistan ever show an interest in acquiring a few SSN........
[post=7729]Quoted post[/post]​

oh&#33;&#33;&#33; if so then we were confued the answerswhere for IN and not PN.Abt PN acquiring SSNs i dont know.I have heard abt them tlking to french ona new design for subs nothing other than that.

Actually how do you guys propose to stop the Indian flotilla protected by the mighty Vikramaditya blockading Karachi?

Remember the Indian navy has the means and machines to achieve total air superiority over Pakistans seas once those MiG-29Ks arrive(2008).

IN has invested heavily into ASW.It has some of the best locally developed SONARS in the region optimised for regional waters.Very soon all major boats of IN will be equipped with the invincible Brahmos whose prowess we all know.Heck, even the Kashin class are given a handfull of Brahmos each&#33; As for point defence Baraks guarantee superb protection against anti-ship missiles.

As it stands the Indian Navy can "stand and deliver".

Originally posted by Samudra@Mar 27 2006, 04:58 AM
Actually how do you guys propose to stop the Indian flotilla protected by the mighty Vikramaditya blockading Karachi?

Remember the Indian navy has the means and machines to achieve total air superiority over Pakistans seas once those MiG-29Ks arrive(2008).

[post=7837]Quoted post[/post]​

You are comparing apples to oranges. You can not compare the future Indian navy to the present Pakistani military, Pakistan will also improve. If you must compare the future Indian military, use the future Pakistan military instead of the present for comparision.

Okay face the Viraat with its Harriers today and win the show. ;)

Dont blame me if MKI&#39;s appear from Naliya or Bhuj to gently ask the Orions and others to stay home.

Its all about air superiority.

Originally posted by sigatoka@Mar 27 2006, 03:05 PM
You are comparing apples to oranges. You can not compare the future Indian navy to the present Pakistani military, Pakistan will also improve. If you must compare the future Indian military, use the future Pakistan military instead of the present for comparision.
[post=7880]Quoted post[/post]​

state what PN will have by 2008,take into consideration only deals signed.As what Sam has said is after taking into consideratio o fdeals that have been signed and is under progress.

India&#39;s Navy is no doubt impressive on paper and has aquired a new dimension with the Akulas and the Gorshkov. Pakistan&#39;s P3C Orions can take care of any threat to Karachi its waters..but they have to be backed by an offensive Naval fighter arm. The ROSE mirages based at Karachi are not enough. Rafales should be bought to replace those. india is also making moves to get basing rights for its navy at Oman which adds another problem. With the Chinese Navy at Gwadar and its SSN arm frequenting the Arabian Sea , india is no doubt in for some headaches. Especially when the new Karwar naval base and the BOMB bay harbour offer such tempting targets .

(The Babur cruise missiles can easily manage the Bra-mouse and the barak missiles india has in its navy)

Originally posted by SATAN+Mar 29 2006, 03:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SATAN &#064; Mar 29 2006, 03:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>India&#39;s Navy is no doubt impressive on paper
[post=8071]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

And on reality what do u think abt IN???

Originally posted by SATAN@Mar 29 2006, 03:07 PM
and has aquired a new dimension with the Akulas and the Gorshkov.

Akula ssss :idiot:

With the Chinese Navy at Gwadar and its SSN arm frequenting the Arabian Sea , india is no doubt in for some headaches.

CN is still years away from sailing out to arabian seas. And they wont risk exposing their subs to indian recon planes and also USN wud be watching too.

Especially when the new Karwar naval base and the BOMB bay harbour offer such tempting targets .

We are a growing country,bro so defintly we will give u more worthy targets than our neighbour.

<!--QuoteBegin-SATAN
@Mar 29 2006, 03:07 PM
(The Babur cruise missiles can easily manage the Bra-mouse and the barak missiles india has in its navy)
[/quote]

How is babur suppose to manage Brahmos, brahmos is not anti missile system.

Pakistan&#39;s P3C Orions can take care of any threat to Karachi its waters..but they have to be backed by an offensive Naval fighter arm. The ROSE mirages based at Karachi are not enough. Rafales should be bought to replace those

Orions will be asked to stay home.Karachi is close to Naliya and Bhuj.Besides MiG-29Ks and upgraded Harriers will love to shoot at Orions.Mirage-IIIs are not enough and Rafales arent coming.

Orions can be effectively used and equipped with Babur and Harpoon missiles (Note Orions haven&#39;t been modified to carry Babur) but it is possible. Orions taking flights at a close range to guard the coasts can become an effective source to take out Indian destroyers and frigates. However, they can possibly become a target and in war everything is possible to become a target no matter what it is. We are talking on a paper here.

What is the best weapon to take out the Gorshkov and the Akulas? Baburs can be trained on BOMBay and Karwar . In case of another war, if Karachi is attacked, say buhbye to Mooombhai , the Bhaba atomic complex will explode ..sending radioactive dust all over Mooombhai . Nuclear Meltdown&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; DejaVu Cheronobyl style. :GUNS:

Originally posted by SATAN@Mar 30 2006, 09:43 AM
What is the best weapon to take out the Gorshkov and the Akulas? Baburs can be trained on BOMBay and Karwar . In case of another war, if Karachi is attacked, say buhbye to Mooombhai , the Bhaba atomic complex will explode ..sending radioactive dust all over Mooombhai . Nuclear Meltdown&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; DejaVu Cheronobyl style. :GUNS:
[post=8134]Quoted post[/post]​

Babur has to come 500km close to be fired at Mumbai.Tell me which AC or ship or Sub of PN wud do that?

Back
Top Bottom