What's new

Natsikap Artwork Various - See/comment/thank please

Natsikap

New Recruit

Reaction score
Assalam o alaikum everyone

I am a graphic designer/digital artist/photographer in Dubai
I have visited this forum several times, i would love to share some of the things i do, i am also very interested to do some art for defence.pk as well as Pakistan Armed Forces if i can inshaALLAH

here is my vector version of a high mark 2010 exercise patch:
78628361.png

I hope you guys can give me some feedback as well as guide me which forum is the best to start a thread of my own art

Thanks and Fee AmaniALLAH Pakistan

At all times and in all conditions
ilovepak.jpg

Dua-e-Noor for you and for your loved ones

Last edited by a moderator:
i made this gif today to use as avatar, but donno how to enable gifs as avatars
natsikapgif.gif

Assalam o Alaikum

bit worried that noone is giving any response here
anyways bit excited, after 14 straight hours of work, i have completed the air force logo in vector form, loving it, will be using it on various stuff in near future like wallpapers, here's a small look plus a transparent teaser on a wallpaper
paflogo.jpg

paftest.jpg

feedback is the word guys come on, don't make me stop sharing stuff:p
peace
ps yes i have changed the eagles head, dint like the original

Good work bro..which software did you use to create vectorised PAF logo?

Good to have the first feedback, thanks humanfirst bro
well i am a very very Adobe Illustrator person for vectors, do the finishing in Adobe Photoshop or Corel Painter sometimes
Wassalam

couple of things here completely original bro, i guess i will just quit, put my time and energy elsewhere

I have to say that ur art is really good and looks like u put a lot of effort and time in ur pieces. Keep up the good work, though there are very few ppl here who actually admire the effort an artist puts into his work. Unless u have made something really sensational that jolts everyone up, it is at times quite difficult to get even a 'thankyou' response.

Sad as it is, it stands true for the majority of ppl here and in our real off the net society too. Ppl just dont have a great appreciation for others work. If someone likes ur pic they will just download it to their pc and leave without a word .

I dont consider myself an artist in the real sense of the word, as i never had any formal training what so ever of art, and i dont draw or paint, i just manipulate Photos as a hobby of mine. but as mediocre as it may be, i have seen my works shared on facebook or blogs or forums, without any credit to me. Sometimes ppl even took my watermark off of my work and it does not feel good. I mean these ppl when they downloaded my pics could've atleast said a few words of appreciation or when they share photos they can atleast credit the original artist, but they just dont.

But no need to be all gloomy and disappointed, many encouraging souls here. Some are even Artists and share their work here once in a while . Najam khan, Antibody, danger-zone, waqas, airbus, being some of them . It just depends on who saw ur work. Some immature looney toon or a more mature soul.

There already are some threads here for sharing artworks, which got good feedback whne they started but died off later on .

Photoshops and CGIs

Need Photoshop Experts for PAF Wallpapers
Aviation Art by
WALL PAPERS MADE BY ME ON DEFENSE DAY

Back
Top Bottom