What's new

Nato warns Russia on air strikes

The state sponsor of terrorism is going to be clobbered right in its backyard by Russia and China. Then Kurds will gain their freedom.
China is absent. Shame on china for not taking serious action.

What happened? You couldn't respond to my posts and now personally attacking me? :lol:

C'mon man respond to my post, you just admitted to utter defeat and now ranting like a child.

@bsruzm @azzo @BronzePlaque

Look at this guy, because I said Iran's political ideology isn't 'progressive' in my above post, he is calling me a undercover 'Takfiri' posing as an agnostic. :rofl:

I said both camps are far from progressive too. He lives in USA and talks about how USA is getting destroyed by Iran. :lol:

Well, actually I did respond to you. If you go up and read my replies to you and the links I provided as sources, you will see that what I had said, DID COME true.

You on the other hand is trying to be funny by using smileys and crying your eyes out to the site admins showing yourself as a victim here and complaining about me: Post Ratings | Page 19

Then you have the audacity to play strongman here on this thread and taunting me. If you were that strong you did not need to call for your buddies to back you up. And among them Turks, who you betrayed in your love of British. See the irony?

And please stop your lies. I do not live in US. Lies will not get you far.

are you sure you want us to compare my country to what is left of yours ? unless you gave up on palstine like you gave up your religion and you think of yourself as american
At least Palestine is not spending tons of money like Egypt on stripped down cruise ships while its people are starving from food shortage because Egypt's dictator has a small weewee and has to compensate it. :lol:

Well, actually I did respond to you. If you go up and read my replies to you and the links I provided as sources, you will see that what I had said, DID COME true.

You on the other hand is trying to be funny by using smileys and crying your eyes out to the site admins showing yourself as a victim here and complaining about me: Post Ratings | Page 19

Then you have the audacity to play strongman here and taunting me. If you were that strong you did not need to call for half a dozen of your buddies to back you up. And among them Turks who you betrayed in your love of British.

And please stop your lies. I do not live in US. Lies will not get you far.

I made very good points. Your response was 'Nice try takfiri poser atheist agent'. I'm sure you live in the US or the West. There's no way you learned that english in your home country, and you sound like an American. If you don't live in US stop putting flags of two countries you aren't in.

I honeslty shouldn't even be having that discussion with someone who claims Iran has 'progressive and representative' ideology. Nobody in Middle East has such political ideology, and I criticize both sides equally if you've read my recent posts since I'm newly agnostic. And in the back of your head you know what I'm saying is true but unfortunately you are too nationalistic like most people here who won't allow any self critcism.

I'm not personally attacking you, but sorry you are far from progressive.

I made very good points. Your response was 'Nice try takfiri poser atheist agent'. I'm sure you live in the US or the West. There's no way you learned that english in your home country, and you sound like an American. If you don't live in US stop putting flags of two countries you aren't in.

I honeslty shouldn't even be having that discussion with someone who claims Iran has 'progressive and representative' ideology. Nobody in Middle East has such political ideology, and I criticize both sides equally if you've read my recent posts since I'm newly agnostic. And in the back of your head you know what I'm saying is true but unfortunately you are too nationalistic like most people here who won't allow any self critcism.

I'm not personally attacking you, but sorry you are far from progressive.

As I said, whatever floats your boat.

You insulted Egypt and its people.

Back
Top Bottom