What's new

Nato warns Russia on air strikes

The state sponsor of terrorism is going to be clobbered right in its backyard by Russia and China. Then Kurds will gain their freedom.

It is just too scary:

So after Russia joined the war, now Assad is basically immune to being forcibly removed by Western armies.

Unfortunately their proxies are still active, and can still do a lot of damage. And proxies have plausible deniability.

Seems the CIA/MOSSAD plan is falling apart :lol:

Nato has urged Russia to end air strikes "on the Syrian opposition and civilians", days after Moscow began raids to support Syria's government.

Syria conflict: Nato warns Russia on air strikes - BBC News

Get the **** out the country that created 'CIA' then you pretend liberal.

It's pretty cute how you nerds are orgasming to Russian intervention though, maybe one day you'll experience a real one with a girl. :lol:

Turks will never dare to do such a thing. Even when Russia had not yet deployed into Syria, Turks never dared to implement a no fly zone. They always begged US to do it for them. But they never dared to do it themselves. Now with Russia there, Turks will stay clear. In fact Russia just sent two messages. One to Turkey by violating the Turkish airspace. Nato kept mum, while Turkey "protested" by inviting Russian ambassador for a tea. And the other warning was to Israel which previously used to provide air cover for Isis. The Russian air force intercepted the Israeli planes and warned them to stop their support for Isis.

The game has changed. For the good.

If the game is to produce disease, chaos, suffering, backwardness in the region then you're doing a very good job. Not something to take pride in.

So after Russia joined the war, now Assad is basically immune to being forcibly removed by Western armies.

Unfortunately their proxies are still active, and can still do a lot of damage. And proxies have plausible deniability.

That is true. But as I explained the Syrian situation to another guy in Iranian chill thread, this would not matter. As long as US fails in its ambition to expand its territorial quest under the guise of "democracy and women rights" , everything will turn fine some day. After all war has its causalities. At the end all that matters will be who stood with the evil and who stood with the good.

That is true. But as I explained the Syrian situation to another guy in Iranian chill thread, this would not matter. As long as US fails in its ambition to expand its territorial quest under the guise of "democracy and women rights" , everything will turn fine some day. After all war has its causalities. At the end all that matters will be who stood with the evil and who stood with the good.

Iran also expansive territorial quest under guise of 'The Resistance'.

Get the **** out the country that created 'CIA' then you pretend liberal.

It's pretty cute how you nerds are orgasming to Russian intervention though, maybe one day you'll experience a real one with a girl. :lol:

If the game is to produce disease, chaos, suffering, backwardness in the region then you're doing a very good job. Not something to take pride in.

Unfortunately for you, I had a long discussion some time ago with you specifically. I do not know what went between you and @haman10 , but my discussion with you was open and frank. Here you can see what I had told you months ago: 137 killed, 345 injured in Yemen bombing attacks | Page 3

I told you that you will have only two choices: Absent the development of a progressive political ideology you will either become a "secular puppet" or an extremist.

You recently announced that you have become an atheist and have chosen to become a secular person. I had professed that, months ago.

This will be the story of every one of you. The reason being the absence of a progressive and representative political ideology in your lives.

I am sorry for you people. I truly am. That you have no choice but either to leave your religion and become an atheist or become an extremist at some level. There is no middle ground left for you guys. And that is tragic.

Iran also expansive territorial quest under guise of 'The Resistance'.

Not at all. These are just lies that the world is not buying anymore. Iran just wants to remain free and independent from American hegemony. Iran does not want to be the executor of American foreign policy in the region like Saudi Arabia is. That is all. This is not territorial ambition. It is national defense.

Unfortunately for you, I had a long discussion some time ago with you specifically. I do not know what went between you and @haman10 , but my discussion with you was open and frank. Here you can see what I had told you months ago: 137 killed, 345 injured in Yemen bombing attacks | Page 3

I told you that you will have only two choices: Absent the development of a progressive political ideology you will either become a "secular puppet" or an extremist.

You recently announced that you have become an atheist and have chosen to become a secular person. I had professed that, months ago.

This will be the story of every one of you. The reason being the absence of a progressive and representative political ideology in your lives.

I am sorry for you people. I truly am. That you have no choice but either to leave your religion and become an atheist or become an extremist at some level. There is no middle ground left for you guys. And that is tragic.

Nothing happened with me and Haman, so I don't know what you're talking about. You are talking about a 'progressive and representative political ideology' yet claiming that is now gone since I went agnostic. You make no sense. Who are 'you guys'? I am Palestinian, there are dozens of Arab countries who share different views and political ideologies, they can't be lumped together. Meanwhile the so called 'progressive' ideology of your country is far from progressive. And it doesn't impress me, your country is a weak country that relies on sectarianism which you refer to as a 'progressive ideology' and your policy consists of sending small arms to any armed groups of your specific sect so they can blow things up, cause civil war and spread your influence. Which most of the time is a failed policy, both in Iraq and Syria, if it wasn't for Russian(in Syria) and US(In Iraq) intervention both your allies would be toppled by now. That's just the truth.

So no, I am sorry for you and people that think like you, both of the camps in the Middle East have dumb backwards ideologies which get random innocent people killed and if it escalates even further you will both end up committing genocide against one another. Not sure what's so 'progressive' about that, as I said earlier I'm not impressed. It's impressive for backwards and failed people who have low standards.

I left Islam for the same reason why a Christian would leave Christianity. Your correlation has so much error that is just wrong. You are drawing a correlation between failed political ideology of Arabs and rate of agnostics. Meanwhile in West, which is civilization that dominates the world , majority of their population is agnostic/atheist.

Not at all. These are just lies that the world is not buying anymore. Iran just wants to remain free and independent from American hegemony. Iran does not want to be the executor of American foreign policy in the region like Saudi Arabia is. That is all. This is not territorial ambition. It is national defense.

This is just your interpretation, in reality what I said is the truth. That's why your pretend religious leaders are billionaires and have sexual elicit relations behind their citizens backs all while preaching religion.

ignore them russia they cant start a world war over this kill the terrorists until they are no more you have the support and thanks from all civilized people around the world

ignore them russia they cant start a world war over this kill the terrorists until they are no more you have the support and thanks from all civilized people around the world

You and your shithole country are the last people to claim to be civilized. Just go look at your literacy rate first, before you even go any further.

Nothing happened with me and Haman, so I don't know what you're talking about. You are talking about a 'progressive and representative political ideology' yet claiming that is now gone since I went agnostic. You make no sense. Who are 'you guys'? I am Palestinian, there are dozens of Arab countries who share different views and political ideologies, they can't be lumped together. Meanwhile the so called 'progressive' ideology of your country is far from progressive. And it doesn't impress me, your country is a weak country that relies on sectarianism which you refer to as a 'progressive ideology' and your policy consists of sending small arms to any armed groups of your specific sect so they can blow things up, cause civil war and spread your influence. Which most of the time is a failed policy, both in Iraq and Syria, if it wasn't for Russian(in Syria) and US(In Iraq) intervention both your allies would be toppled by now. That's just the truth.

So no, I am sorry for you and people that think like you, both of the camps in the Middle East have dumb backwards ideologies which get random innocent people killed and if it escalates even further you will both end up committing genocide against one another. Not sure what's so 'progressive' about that, as I said earlier I'm not impressed. It's impressive for backwards and failed people who have low standards.

I left Islam for the same reason why a Christian would leave Christianity. Your correlation has so much error that is just wrong. You are drawing a correlation between failed political ideology of Arabs and rate of agnostics. Meanwhile in West, which is civilization that dominates the world , majority of their population is agnostic/atheist.

This is just your interpretation, in reality what I said is the truth. That's why your pretend religious leaders are billionaires and have sexual elicit relations behind their citizens backs all while preaching religion.

Whatever floats your boat, dude. For years you were supporting extremists here, under sectarian Takfiri banner.

Now you have become an atheist secular who is supporting extremists here under the sectarian Takfiri banner.

Frankly I do not see you have made any progress. Even leaving Islam did not help you to become progressive. That is the irony.

Turkish jets will be blown out of the sky by S-400.
Tyrion_slaps_Joffrey.gif~c200

Last edited:
Whatever floats your boat, dude. For years you were supporting extremists here, under sectarian Takfiri banner.

Now you have become an atheist secular who is supporting extremists here under the sectarian Takfiri banner.

Frankly I do not see you have made any progress. Even leaving Islam did not help you to become progressive. That is the irony.

What happened? You couldn't respond to my posts and now personally attacking me? :lol:

C'mon man respond to my post, you just admitted to utter defeat and now ranting like a child.

@bsruzm @azzo @BronzePlaque

Look at this guy, because I said Iran's political ideology isn't 'progressive' in my above post, he is calling me a undercover 'Takfiri' posing as an agnostic. :rofl:

I said both camps are far from progressive too. He lives in USA and talks about how USA is getting destroyed by Iran. :lol:

You and your shithole country are the last people to claim to be civilized. Just go look at your literacy rate first, before you even go any further.
are you sure you want us to compare my country to what is left of yours ? unless you gave up on palstine like you gave up your religion and you think of yourself as american

I highly doubt either nato or turkey will be able to do anything apart then helplessly watching radars, when it happenes again.

Attack on any Russian hardware will provoke wrath of Russia, people undermine them but believe me of those guys changed the fate of world War 2.

are you sure you want us to compare my country to what is left of yours ? unless you gave up on palstine like you gave up your religion and you think of yourself as american

Almost your whole country 'gave up on religion' too, you are mostly cultural 'Muslims'. Stateless territory in Palestine is still much better and more civilized than your country which has population that elects military authoratarian regimes and think they made huge accomplishment with it.

Back
Top Bottom