What's new

Nato supplies breakthrough US to officially apologise for Salala, Pakistan

well hillary will need to do more than the "reset button" she did with the Russos....

she needs to put her secretary of defence on a reallll tight leash.....the one's with spikes around the collar....because he's messing things up and inflaming moods vis-a-vis "GLOC" and he's picking a 'fight' of sorts with the people in Pakistan you really shouldnt be irritating!

Pakistan don't need that apology now after almost one year of killing 24 innocent sons of the nation which sacrifised thousands of lives supporting very same killers.

This apology will not come from heart, but from brain. This apology will not show a geniune concern for the suffering and loss or sahre the grief and sorrow we felt. this apology is a cold calculated move weighing the pros and cons like a business transaction.

The incident enquiry report equally blaming Pakistan for the incident and the facts that it was a deliberate, intentional and calculated attack confirm my thoughts.

Pakistan should not accept any apology now and must not open GLOC to facilitate these thankless, cold blodded murderers.
Pakistan should demand the custody of all involcved in that murder and they should becourt martialed and executed in Pakistan.

lol abharti asking about balls.................one million men, fully armed, stood one year on the border, but none had the balls to fire a single bullet...................NO my bharti friend we don't have that kind of balls.

Pakistan didn't have the balls to close the border in the first place, then it didn't have to balls to keep it closed beyond one week, then 10 days then 15 days, then one month, then...then...then....
but indians have the balls to shamelessly come on this form their sick minds and delisional ideas to be spanked again and again and again............there is no shortage of self disrespecting bhartis in the **** hole you call your country............

brothers
All responses were in relation to a news item that appeared in the press. i ventured an OPINION and Vcheng asked me to confirm. No officially there has been no confirmation. However, it seems that things are certainly moving in the right direction. We will know in the next few weeks and sooner if the US propaganda machine come s out with conciliatory statements.
Araz

brothers
All responses were in relation to a news item that appeared in the press. i ventured an OPINION and Vcheng asked me to confirm. No officially there has been no confirmation. However, it seems that things are certainly moving in the right direction. We will know in the next few weeks and sooner if the US propaganda machine come s out with conciliatory statements.
Araz

Next time be careful sir before you give an opinion when VC is around! It may get twisted! :azn:

brothers
Araz

That is exactly the point I wanted to be mentioned in the clear, just so that nobody would fly off on wild tangents. Thank you for the post.

Back
Top Bottom