What's new

Nato massacres dozens of Pakistani soldiers in an unprovoked attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was not the Indian who advocated PA attacking NATO with the help of China? Did I?

I was not the Indian who linked 26/11 Mumbai to this mishap? Did I?

I was not the Indian who said that PA had lost its self confidence to attack NATO after 1971 and Kargil? Did I?

hope that answers your mundane question.

me neither said all that, and if u had any problems u should have replied to those people.....why pull an entire country into this??? shows the level of your comprehensiveness.....

Hussain Amrikani , the US citizen and American Puppet , who was supposed to be 'our' man in Washington and who issued thousands of visa to mercinary contractors has been removed recently and this has been a huge spanner for US plans in Pakistan.

Apointment of Sherry Rehman just goes to show that the powers that be in Pakistan dont view realtions with US as very important hence a token tapori will be sent to the US as the ambassodor , americans are deeply toubled at the sacking of their man Hussain Amerikani and behind the scenes there was contemplation that the Army forced the removal of Hussain Amrikani

Hence to put pressure on the Army this open attack has been done so that the heat gets off from their agents in Pakistan!

Pakistan Zindaband! Pak Fauj zindabad!!

EEman , Taqwa , Jihad aur Dushmanon ki maut hamra FARZ!!!!

welcome the great pakistani army and its great general kiyani's statement published by greatest ISPR

No PR284/2011-ISPR Dated: November 26, 2011
Rawalpindi - November 26, 2011:

On the night of 25/26 November NATO helicopters and fighter aircraft carried out unprovoked firing on two Pakistani Army border posts in Mahmand Agency as a result of which 24 troops embraced shahadat and 13 were injured. Pakistani troops effectively responded immediately in self defence to NATO / ISAF’s aggression with all available weapons.

COAS has strongly condemned NATO / ISAF’s blatant and unacceptable act resulting in loss of precious lives of Pakistani soldiers. While lauding the effective response by the soldiers of Pakistan Army in self defence, he directed that all necessary steps be under taken for an effective response to this irresponsible act.

A strong protest has been launched with NATO / ISAF in which it has been demanded that strong and urgent action be taken those responsible for this aggression.

http://www.ispr.gov.pk/front/main.asp?o=t-press_release&id=1917#pr_link1917

IN KE PASS KUCH NYA NHI HAI KEHNY KE LIYE ? :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:, string action against responsible, bhai NATO is responsible??????????? who is responsible, he doesnt even know

11-26-2011_88579_1.gif

From where you will get funds to do all this ?? Why do you want to turn Pakistan into Afghanistan ?
WHICH FUNDS?
ITS ABOUT TIME IF WE DO IT OR NOT THEY WILL TURN US INTO IRAQ ANYWAYS SO ITS BETTER TO FIGHT THEN WAIT.
STOP USING ALL THIS PAPER MONEY AND USE GOLD AND SILVER COINS INSTEAD OF PAPER.PAKISTAN HAS MORE THEN ENOUGH FOOD TO FEED ITS PEOPLE SO WE DONT NEED NO FUNDS WE GOT MORE THEN ENOUGH GOLD TO SUPPORT OUR ECONOMY THEN USE DOLLAR OR PAPER AS GOLD.
YOU WANT TO LIVE IN A JAIL AND BE FED AND I DONT WANT TO LIVE IN A PRISON AND PREFER NOT TO BE FED AND PREFER TO EAT LEAVES THEN BE KILLED SLOWLY

RESPONSE IF I WAS THE CHIEF
1 CLOSE ALL THE EMBASSIES OF NATO STATES
2 RETAILATE A MISSILE FOR A MISSILE A BOMB FOR A BOM AND A BULLET FOR A BULLET AND MAN FOR A MAN
3 SUPPORT AFGHAN TALIBAN OPENLY AND GIVE THEM SUPPORT
4 RAISE MILITIAS IN THE CITIES
5 OPEN WEAPONS DEPOTS FOR THE PATRIOTS AND THOSE WHO WANT TO FIGHT SEND THEM TO BORDER
6 MAKE ANNOUCEMENT OF FIRST USE OF NUKES
7 RECALL ALL AMBASSADORS OF PAKISTAN FROM NATO STATES
8 STOP ALL THE COOPERTATION WITH NATO
9 SIGN A MUTUAL DEFENSE PACT WITH CHINA IRAN
10 FIND ALL THOSE WHO WORK FOR NATO AND HANG THEM PUBLICLLY
11 SUPPORT HAMAS HIZBOLLAH AND IRAN
12 SIGN MUTUAL DEFENSE PACT WITH NORTH KOREA
13 SEND BATTALION TO BORDER OF ISRAEL
14 GIVE WEAPONS AND MILITARY TRAINING TO TALIBAN

All I can say is: Thank God you are NOT the Chief!

(Oh, and turn the CAPS LOCK off please!)

WHICH FUNDS?
ITS ABOUT TIME IF WE DO IT OR NOT THEY WILL TURN US INTO IRAQ ANYWAYS SO ITS BETTER TO FIGHT THEN WAIT.
STOP USING ALL THIS PAPER MONEY AND USE GOLD AND SILVER COINS INSTEAD OF PAPER.PAKISTAN HAS MORE THEN ENOUGH FOOD TO FEED ITS PEOPLE SO WE DONT NEED NO FUNDS WE GOT MORE THEN ENOUGH GOLD TO SUPPORT OUR ECONOMY THEN USE DOLLAR OR PAPER AS GOLD.
YOU WANT TO LIVE IN A JAIL AND BE FED AND I DONT WANT TO LIVE IN A PRISON AND PREFER NOT TO BE FED AND PREFER TO EAT LEAVES THEN BE KILLED SLOWLY
Maybe pak should officially sell nuclear tech to iran and palestine and other arab countries and earn money.

Hussain Amrikani , the US citizen and American Puppet , who was supposed to be 'our' man in Washington and who issued thousands of visa to mercinary contractors has been removed recently and this has been a huge spanner for US plans in Pakistan.

Apointment of Sherry Rehman just goes to show that the powers that be in Pakistan dont view realtions with US as very important hence a token tapori will be sent to the US as the ambassodor , americans are deeply toubled at the sacking of their man Hussain Amerikani and behind the scenes there was contemplation that the Army forced the removal of Hussain Amrikani

Hence to put pressure on the Army this open attack has been done so that the heat gets off from their agents in Pakistan!

Pakistan Zindaband! Pak Fauj zindabad!!

EEman , Taqwa , Jihad aur Dushmanon ki maut hamra FARZ!!!!

Such funny posts. Really. Love these.

How come when pak soldiers come under attack couldn't get the air support. Air support should be there to save the lives of the soldiers, there must be some bases for pak air force near the check posts where they could be available within less than 5 minutes reachable distance. Retaliate by downing their choppers so they can't dare again.
Taliban are even better to tell them a good lesson than pak army aparently. Give them a calculated response by exposing if you can't then in no time you loose your dignity and self respect.

"Shair ke aik din ke zindagee gedhar kee hazar saala zindega sa bahtar hah"

Don't loose our traditions of tariq, qasim and ofcouse the companions e.g. khalid bin walid etc.

i have a question, the title of the thread says 8 killed, but i am reading the article on the hindu website which says 25 killed, does anyone know the actual figure???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom