What's new

Nato massacres dozens of Pakistani soldiers in an unprovoked attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
We seriously need introspection:

1. Why in hell we got involved in Afghanistan. The argument of COMMIES GETTING TO THE WARM WATERS in PURE BULL$HIT.
2. Why did we need to use religion to capture or influence a piece of land.
3. Why didn't we WRAP UP this $HIITY ENTERPISE after the SOVIETS left.

I have no respect for a military that uses PROXIES (both in Kasmir and Afghanistan) to fight wars instead of flexing its muscle.

stfu, gtf out of here, retard/ you afghani, bharati scum false flagger

ISAF official statement on their website

KABUL, Afghanistan (September 30) – Early this morning, International Security Assistance Force observed what it believed was a group of insurgents attempting to fire mortars at a coalition base in the border area of Dand Patan district, Paktiya Province. An ISAF air weapons team was called to provide fire support and engaged the suspected insurgents' firing position, located inside Afghanistan along the border area. ISAF aircraft did enter into Pakistani airspace briefly as they engaged this initial target.

After the initial strike, the aircraft received what the crews assessed as effective small arms fire from individuals just across the border in Pakistan. Operating in self defense, the ISAF aircraft entered into Pakistani airspace killing several armed individuals.

Subsequently, Pakistan military officials informed ISAF that members of their border forces in the area had been struck by coalition aircraft.

Reminds me of a part of the BBC 2 part documentary on Pakistan's betrayal. One of the NATO officer said that they normally receive fire area just inside the Afghan borders meters away from Pakistani checkposts. The attackers would fire and then rush back into Pakistan, probably aided by Pakistan military. This time around, guess NATO decided not let the borders stop them from going after the attackers..

If russians were a threat (provided they really were a threat), Pakistan Armed Forces should have fought THEMSELVES rather than BRAINWASHING kids in the name of religion.

A stupid stupid policy for which the West and Pakistan will continue to reap the effects for decades to come.

This is too simplistic explanation. Afghan policy was destroyed by likes of Asad Durrani and Javed Abdul Nasar in PPP's and Nawaz's first era. These were the men who failed to control the fighting factions in the Afghanistan as Zia and Abdul Rehman did in 80s'. Pakistan army by helping Taliban and abandoning Tajiks and Uzbiks in mid-90's created Northern Alliance which played a central role in US occupation in 2001.

Do you know why and when Ahmed Shah Masood was killed?

TTP are not Pakistan's frineds either , they are part of the multi pronged offensive against Pakistan , dont let yourselves be fooled other wise , TTP rats are not better than NATO/US rats , both are enemies.

our memories need not be so short , TTP openly declared that they will not help Pakistan if their is confrontation between NATO/US and Pakistan so its not a matter of 'either or' its a matter of 'niether nor'.

Easy for you to say...living in the UK. However, i dont think common pakistanis (not from this forum ) agree with your view.

Mr indian, I live physically in Uk but my mind and passion lives in pakistan. Pakistan is my heart, my emotion and every thing. A true Pakistani does not matter where he lives, it does matter where he feels his passion to live and if he works for the name of his country to rise up, then that is what it matters most. Common pakistani agrees with my view I am sure, as I know my people more than you Mr indian, as I have blood of the land, you better check your indian news, why you taking interest in news striking pakistan. For God sake leave us alone, otherwise.....

Step1 is still the same, Change the Pakistani government and bring someone actually representative of the people.

There can be NO TRUE REPRESENTATIVE in a POLARISED COUNTRY like ours.
You touch Zardari and SINDHIS will label you a racist hater. NOTHING CAN BE DONE.

We seriously need introspection:

1. Why in hell we got involved in Afghanistan. The argument of COMMIES GETTING TO THE WARM WATERS in PURE BULL$HIT.
2. Why did we need to use religion to capture or influence a piece of land.
3. Why didn't we WRAP UP this $HIITY ENTERPISE after the SOVIETS left.

Some people were seeing personal prosperity in doing all this. We were/are sold in the name of ideology, religion and patriotism.

Man, our soldiers were sleeping when the scum bags attacked.

The brave warriors didn't get a chance to return fire.

NATO mentions that their heli fired after being fired upon...

From this thread and reading ambitious449, JATB, Jetti i could have sworn it is.

:argh:

You still gloating about my comments when i deleted the one post. Go through all my posts in forum and u will know i am not anti-Pakstani. Still i am firm on my opinions. Now stop gloating.

Reminds me of a part of the BBC 2 part documentary on Pakistan's betrayal. One of the NATO officer said that they normally receive fire area just inside the Afghan borders meters away from Pakistani checkposts. The attackers would fire and then rush back into Pakistan, probably aided by Pakistan military. This time around, guess NATO decided not let the borders stop them from going after the attackers..

yes this time hundreds not tens will be slaughtered inshallah, TIT for TAT, how much you cry, reality is bitter pill

wait for few days

and, no we dont have sympathy for indians killed in 26/11 your proxy ajmal kasab did this

May the Shuhada rest in peace and may the resolve of our Armed forces remain stead fast , we are at war and may those who have laied down their lives in defence of the home land , Rest in Peace and Allah's blessings be on them for all ethernity.

Supporting taliban because they were Pukhtoon while distancing from Tajik and Uzbek is PURE HYPOCRICY and RACISM.

Those retards at the helm of affairs SHOULD HAVE TAKEN A NEUTRAL STANCE in the civil war.

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

Some people were seeing personal property in doing all this. We were/are sold in the name of ideology, religion and patriotism.

Absolutely true

May the Shuhada rest in peace and may the resolve of our Armed forces remain stead fast , we are at war and may those who have laied down their lives in defence of the home land , Rest in Peace and Allah's blessings be on them for all ethernity.

On war having sold-leaders-and generals.

NATO mentions that their heli fired after being fired upon...

Bull CRAP! they fired upon a rear company HQ where there is not a 24 hour stand of troops and most were resting when they were fired upn by so called 'aLIES'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom