What's new

NATO drone strike kills up to 50 militants in eastern Afghanistan: police

I wonder what will conspiracy pakistanis say.

Before the conspiracy was US is allied with Taliban in Kunar and Nurisitan and are attacking Pakistan.

Now, with this massive drone strike. I wonder what the spin will be?

Perhaps, ISI took control of the drone and targetted those enemies?
Maybe an errand American missile killed them?

Zaid Hamid, we need you :D
USA is running with hares and hunting with hounds.And USA is very expert in doing this since cold war days or even ww-2 days.

Afghans happy that foreign power is killing their own people. Some things never change.
Arent you happy too that your Ally is killing your own people and arent you ashamed of taking blood money for all those killed by your allies:rolleyes:

The attack came as people in the deeply religious region were celebrating the Muslim festival of Eid al-Fitr. It was the third drone attack since the start of the Muslim fasting month of Ramadan

US drone kills six militants in Pakistan | News.com.au

Afghans happy that foreign power is killing their own people. Some things never change.

I didn't saw any Pakistani crying for their 9 shaheed countrymen in the recent attack on PAF airbase! c'mon dude don't troll you guys blame NATO for not taking any serious action against militant in Kunar and when NATO does something you guys criticize doesn't it shows your hypocrisy?

My people are busy with Eid shopping, my people are busy studying hard for future of our country in universities and schools, my people are busy with ebadat in these holy days and nights, my people are busy in protecting our homeland; the one who kills hundreds in a week in the holy month of Ramadan are not my people!

This is a good development. Coming months will show some headway with the spy agencies working in tandem on targets on both sides of the border.

No. I am not. Are you an idiot?
Instead your idiocy is reflected in your assumptions of afghan being happy for being droned whens same power is droning at home.And above all the power droning is the ally.

Moreover i can see how can you taunt the afghanistanis when you are in same situation....

Thats what i call your hypocrisy and idiocy that while sitting in USA you are taunting those who kill people in the reason.....:rolleyes:

TTP terrorists are also hiding in Kunar i hope all of them are TTP members. :)

TTP terrorists are also hiding in Kunar i hope all of them are TTP members. :)

Its close. Will wait for some confirmation tomorrow morning. But it seems to be a big change in NATO position. Lets hope for the best.

Its close. Will wait for some confirmation tomorrow morning. But it seems to be a big change in NATO position. Lets hope for the best.

KUNAR: A NATO air strike on Saturday killed at least two dozen militants in eastern Afghanistan, the military alliance's force in the country said.

The air strike, carried out with the approval of Afghan forces, came after the allies "observed a large group of insurgents in a remote area and engaged them," a spokesman for NATO's International Security Assistance Force said.

"There are no civilian casualties," he added. "Afghan and foreign forces are currently conducting a follow-up assessment."

Taliban spokesman Zabiullah Mudjahid, speaking to AFP from an undisclosed location, confirmed the attack, saying 13 of the group's fighters were killed.

The militants had gathered to publicly execute a man accused of killing another man from a rival family a day before in Chapa Dara district of Kunar province, the district police chief Najibullah Gujar said.

"Between 40 and 60 Taliban militants were killed in the air strike in Chapa Dara," he said.

"People had arrested the killer and the Taliban wanted to execute him in public."

But Mohammad Daud Zarba, deputy police chief of Kunar, told AFP the militants wanted to attack and take over the district. He said around 30 militants were killed in the attack.

Dost Mohammad, a witness in the area, told AFP that the burnt bodies of the Taliban were still on the ground.

"Out of around 80 Taliban who had come to settle the dispute only around 15 could escape the bombing," he said.

In some parts of the war-torn country where the government has no control, the Taliban operate a parallel government, with shadow governors and their own Sharia justice system.

Public executions of alleged murderers and adulterers were common when the Taliban regime was in power from 1996 until 2001, when they were ousted by a US-led invasion following the September 11 attacks. (AFP)

Source: Afghan NATO air strike kills militants - thenews.com.pk

If there were 50 militants at some place, ISAF would have mobilized troops and they would have taken them out with Choppers.

Most likely they killed another funeral procession and are now claiming tall tales as they have done repeatedly in previous attempts that were eventually exposed.

If there were 50 militants at some place, ISAF would have mobilized troops and they would have taken them out with Choppers.

Most likely they killed another funeral procession and are now claiming tall tales as they have done repeatedly in previous attempts that were eventually exposed.

Taliban already accepted the strike, I believe it should be an end of conspiracy theories in this topic! :)

USA is running with hares and hunting with hounds.And USA is very expert in doing this since cold war days or even ww-2 days.

Meaning what?

US is supporting and fighting the Taliban at the same time? :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom