What's new

NATO copter downed; Navy SEALs among the 30 U.S. dead

Nevermind I think you are referring to the Osama raid. No they will never release that. Unless some idiot tries.

Yes, they will never release that, I know. So who knows that seals got killed yesterday were 'NOT' the same who took part in OBL's raid? So keep digesting whatever being told, but sorry, we will not do that.

As far as RPG's shooting down a Helo, has no one seen Blackhawk down? Yes, RPG's can take down helos, Chinooks are particularly vulnerable being relatively big and slow. It is rare, but happens.

We are at war with the Taliban. Pakistan is not. Hence no need for the courage unless they are stupid to try. The Navy SEALs at least have the courage to go and find Osama Bin Laden in a high dangerous territory where people loves Osama and willing to die for him.

Please add the word 'drama' before war in the bold sentence, to make it realistic. We have lost more than 30,000 lives during this fu_cking war. I wish and pray that the number on your side get 100 times multiple of what we have lost, so your statement comes true.

As far as RPG's shooting down a Helo, has no one seen Blackhawk down? Yes, RPG's can take down helos, Chinooks are particularly vulnerable being relatively big and slow. It is rare, but happens.

Yeap, I have seen black hawk down and no one was injured in their....! Chinook seems alot more protective than black hawk with its thick skin --- then 30 deaths? Isn't that unbelievable? Considering a RPG hit, it should not be flying high?

Once in ten years?

After OBL drama is over?

by killing the Seals to bury all the links that might reveal the OBL's raid reality?

Just one hard fact - No one really cares.

Yes and few days back US seals (RIP) who were part of operation just contradicted with US official statements, that they were on mission to kill OBL not to arrest. Now US seals have been killed before they reveal further 'contradictions'.

I fear that this incident might be used by the American “kill teams” and CIA drone operators to commit those “isolated” incidents yet again that have resulted in deliberate killing of civilians and even severing their body parts as trophies, while the likes of Fox News and NYT will bombard the senses of the people with the stories of this Taliban ”atrocity” , the troops in Afghanistan will use this moment as a free pass to commit murder as a revenge for their downed comrades, knowing every well that the US media will mute any voice of protest from the human rights organisations or usual Karzai babbling after the NATO strikes on civilians.

It pains me to see that the US military command and the administration is so generous in condemning the likes of Gadafi and Bashar Al Asad for their human rights violations and targeted killing of civilians but when its own troops are found again and again since the invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq to this day committing murder & celebrating it openly with pictures and videos of themselves killing Iraqis and Afghans and I am not even talking about collateral damage (through artillery or air strikes but targeted & deliberate killing of civilians).

While the decent Americans gasp with disbelief and voice their “concern” over such incidents but when American forces suffer any casualties in double figures such sentiments are harshly muted out by the NeoCons and their media outlets.

I wont be surprised if very soon we don’t see yet another revenge attack by the “rouge” soldiers which I think work under the instructions and approval of the high command because there is a pattern and consistency suggesting some policy that includes killing civilians because might is right and no other nation in the world dares to question the American Empire.

Looks like the Taliban responded in kind to the Americans, because on one hand Americans are going through different channels opening a dialog with the Taliban to ensure stability and some workable solution after their departure but on the other hand their covert operations by the military and CIA are intensified to kill as many Taliban as they can so as to have a weaker and subdued opponents then the parlays reach the final stage.

I am sure that the stories that have come out are as they say, tip of the iceberg, there might be unexplained mass graves found later on which might tell stories of the perpetrators, the truth eventually comes out.

Lastly , to be fair, I will like to pay respect to the dead soldiers, they died for the cause of their country and the oath they took and they believed in what they were doing in that part of the word was right. And I wish that their deaths are not marred by the actions of their comrades that lack professionalism and look more like rouges and undisciplined militia rather than a disciplined army.

Well at least Taliban took the courage that Pakistan should have exercised for US

sorry but Taliban are the declared enemies, whereas US and Pakistan are allies, so no matter how much some people want, both countries shall enver go to war with each other.
btw sorry for thanking your post I was meaning to reply:woot:

Yes, they will never release that, I know. So who knows that seals got killed yesterday were 'NOT' the same who took part in OBL's raid? So keep digesting whatever being told, but sorry, we will not do that.

Guess you don't realize how big SIX is. The moment members of SIX was killed people assumed that all of them (who participated in Osama's death) were killed. That made me laugh when you look at all the posts in this thread that thinks it was the same ones. The article mentions SIX, didn't said it was all the same guys. Never said anything else.

Yeap, I have seen black hawk down and no one was injured in their....! Chinook seems alot more protective than black hawk with its thick skin --- then 30 deaths? Isn't that unbelievable? Considering a RPG hit, it should not be flying high?

If you seen insurgent videos they usually fire on the helos while they are taking off or landing. Thats the most exposed position.

If you seen insurgent videos they usually fire on the helos while they are taking off or landing. Thats the most exposed position.

At that time they are very close to ground and in the range of rpg/ manpad .

Chinooks are thin-skin over a metal frame. Would rather be in a blackhawk. Last time we lost this much it was a chinook too. I can't believe we keep using them on raids. They should be kept in the back fo logistics.

I should have mentioned, "sane person" with "sane answer" in my post to avoid trouble answering you. And it is you to cool down if i used word 'HINDU CONSPIRACY THEORISTS". I am not expecting any Indian to rate any Pakistan news agency as top rated. I have not seen or read that article or news but indians news agencies have rich history of spewing bullshit although I don't think if that particular article was a bullshit.

Of course not because that article WAS NOT in an Indian newspaper but in a Pakistani trash website that works as chicken soup for the soulless!

No wonder a self proclaimed sane person lapped it up!

Guess you don't realize how big SIX is. The moment members of SIX was killed people assumed that all of them (who participated in Osama's death) were killed. That made me laugh when you look at all the posts in this thread that thinks it was the same ones. The article mentions SIX, didn't said it was all the same guys. Never said anything else.

This is what I said, we have to believe that is being told. No proof, just words of mouth so far.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom