What's new

Nato artillery fires at Pak checkpost

So much sacrifices for US war on Terror and still US treats Pak like this.....Dear oh Dear.

Puff! you have been banned before, right? Please don't make fun again, grow up.

clear? more trolls?

And you were pink just a week ago if i am not wrong!:what: Your point is?

Firstly,i did'nt made fun of anyone. Secondly,I don't wana engage in unnecessary argument! Lastly, If you got some problem with my posts then just report em Don't whine like baby's here.

Buzz off!

It must have been a "mistake". NATO is some damn professional force..they make a lot of mistake..next time..we should have a NASR tactical missile handy nearby. We are also gonna launch it as mistake..sorry we only intended to use it as a scare crow..but someone..pressed the lever...aawww we are sowwy!

You can not unless you are in a declared war with Afghanistan. Its in violation of international law

What international law states that a country is bound to give passage a hostile nation would you please elucidate? There is no such law, if a country decides that it is not in its national interest it has every right to stop the transit.

Of course Pakistan is not america but that does not mean that only america and israel have the sole right to ignore the so-called international law.

Pakistan should not start acting like the USA or Israel otherwise they would look bad as well. Launching hundreds of rockets into Afghanistan makes them so American.

Of course Pakistan is not america but that does not mean that only america and israel have the sole right to ignore the so-called international law.

I am not referring to the rights but capability..

It must have been a "mistake". NATO is some damn professional force..they make a lot of mistake..next time..we should have a NASR tactical missile handy nearby. We are also gonna launch it as mistake..sorry we only intended to use it as a scare crow..but someone..pressed the lever...aawww we are sowwy!

After that they will mistakenly Send some ICBM's with nuclear tipped you way. So easy to make a choas theory isnt it. By the way, they were shooting at UFOs.

If i am Pakistan's leaders, i will warn NATO firmly to respect Pakistan's sovereignty or risk war.

Back
Top Bottom