What's new

Nato artillery fires at Pak checkpost

Looks like they have decided to hit back...

I thought they have routed the supplies through central asia now??

they will be kicked in there if they crossed the limits.pakistan army zinda bad:taz:

Seriously, you guys need to show some maturity. These baseless one-liners do not project reality.

NATO and Pakistan are not at war against each other. Neither it is in the best interest of both to engage in such a war. Our alliance might be strained in current times but both have did a lot in WOT and both have played a role in clearing out lots of terrorists. Thank to efforts of both, world can be a safer place to live in the near future.

In case of hostilities between the two like these, restraint is the best practice. This is what both are doing.

Do you guys think that NATO would be supplying itself through Pakistan if it was at war against Pakistan?

Similarly do you think that Pakistan would be allowing NATO supplies through it if it was at war with NATO?

Pakistani route is cheaper than any other route for NATO. Surely, they have alternate arrangements just in case. However, NATO is after the terrorists and not Pakistan.

These petty comments only cause inflammation and spread negative messages. So you guys need to THINK before you give a response next time.

What is happening with Pakistan today could have happened with any other nation if it was in our place. India, China, Iran etc.... Any nation among these would have faced these cross-border violations and crossfire. The reason is that durand line has its complexities and terrorists from Afghanistan and Pakistan take advantage of these complexities to sow confusion and enemity between both sides and for hiding.

I WISH THAT WE HAD SOME LEADERS WITH BALLS.
You need to grow up.

What do you expect PM or President to do? Declare war on NATO and further aggravate the suffering of Pakistani people?

We cannot just escape from the Afghan issue at the moment. We have stakes in it.

Moral of the story:

Both men (NATO and Pakistan army) throwing snowballs each other (limits) in checkposts, not crossing the borders. It is the way of communication in frustrations.

Good response back:
The official said Pakistani forces returned fire but “no casualties were reported”.

Halt supplies for every shell. 1 shell = 1 day.

so 15 days for this incident.

Perhaps time to launch some tactical nukes at NATO?

Perhaps time to launch some tactical nukes at NATO?

I suggest you to take time off the forum and take a breath air, you will be straight in mind. Please take time off a few days.

Pakistan knows much better than you do what NATO wants, & is dealing with it its own way...

billal remember this line of yours next time you get emotional for our dalit problem cast rapes and blah blah do remember india knows better how to deal with this do remember this line

NATO is unstopable pak should go head to head with them declare a war on nato

Please do that, in the mean time i get my popcorn ready.

Surprised?? :what:

They almost do it on weekly bases.

And its really surprising that you just don't really know what NATO want...:)

billal remember this line of yours next time you get emotional for our dalit problem cast rapes and blah blah do remember india knows better how to deal with this do remember this line

Moderators, please take this exciting emotional. Request to ban them permanently for blackmailing and fun harrassing on Pakistan. Send them home

Mo12, you are correct what if it happen in India or other countries, think about it.

Please do that, in the mean time i get my popcorn ready.

Yea! u gonna need a lot of popcorn cuz its not gonna finish in one day and u won't even get chance to go to bathroom either cuz its gonna be so much fun.......:lol:

Do you guys want to launch a full nuke at NATO? Was my suggestion not good enough??

Nope, that's not wise option, bro. It will affect whole Asias, not just NATO and Afghanistan. Pakistan do have other options to halt suppliers and retailations through talibans. Remember last time when Pakistan halt suppliers, NATO begged for it.

NATO will respond back full nuke attack at Pakistan, right?

Back
Top Bottom