What's new

National Assembly Passes Resolution to Name Islamabad International Airport After corrupt Benazir Bhutto

Airports and buildings are not named after politicians in the UK or most other western countries because the tax payers fund the development, not the politicians. If someone pays out of their own wealth to build an airport then they have the right to call it what they want.
Islamabad Airport was developed from taxpayer money so Bhuttos or Sharifs cannot be allowed to name it after themselves. Absolute banana republic.
What nonsense 😂

No public building in Pakistan should be named after a PPP politician. PPP have been economic hitmen looking at Pakistan's history.

@Imran Khan

IK sb,

she has already tons of things on her name this cursed family in curse for country

You dont know how many things are named after jawaharlal Nehru, Indira Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi. Hunger mein bhi aap se aagey hain, yahaan bhi aap se aagey hain.

Regards

@Imran Khan

IK sb,

she has already tons of things on her name this cursed family in curse for country

You dont know how many things are named after jawaharlal Nehru, Indira Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi. Hunger mein bhi aap se aagey hain, yahaan bhi aap se aagey hain.

Regards
bhai my problem is this mafia . in india we have no bussiness . making names will not last them longer here

1665936927801.png

Last edited:
I said Western countries. You may have stuff named after personalities in your country but I certainly don't want Pakistan's capital city airport named after a corrupt thief.
Are you blind?
Look before you leap pakistani man 12 :)

JFK.
De gaulle.
O’Hare.
Jackson
Bush
Reid
Douglas

There’s just way too many.

Last edited:
Better to name it with less controversial peoples' names if the country is obsessed with names.
Dr Abdus Salam was a national hero and he deserves to have an important building named after him. If we can't honor our heroes then we as a nation don't deserve anything good.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom