What's new

National Animal of India and pakistan

Sad to see all those poor , innocent animals fight and harm each other just for the pleasure of some jobless, uneducated , idiotic savages from the sub-continent :tdown: :sick:

Sad to see all those poor , innocent animals fight and harm each other just for the pleasure of some jobless, uneducated , idiotic savages from the sub-continent :tdown: :sick:

Naturally animals fight too it's us humans who provides them good trainings and ground to fight :P

It is instinct of male animals to fight. It has to fight other male animal even for mating.

Bigger than above in action in Afghanistan :D

afghanistan-dog-fight-2008-12-26-6-3-15.jpg

20110227xinsrc_3320106022052718138819.jpg

dog0.png

I have a pair of these .... got em from kuchi people...

Then what about bull fight, rhodeo etc conducted by educated . civilized people of the west.

Good to see NDTV did a whole day telethon today on saving the tiger! We need a govt ministry for forest & wildlife protection...
Not that I am against wildlife protection but shouldnt we value humans more and invest honestly in their betterment? Cuz India needs to!

The third tiger is a siberian origin. Russians here will charge u for copy right violation.
We got licence here with ToT :lol:

Besides, if tiger cant keep to his words in 2008, what is he really? :azn:
Remember when the tiger had torn goat in to pieces in 1971 ?:P Now the goat is suffering with serious internal diseases , who would eat a sick dying goat ? Tiger dont want to get sin of killing a dying goat .
No offense buddy :P

Idk man, the Markhor is a pretty badass national animal if you ask me. I've seen plenty of footage of those horns in action, and hot damn, those things are strong!!

The tiger fits India well IMO; it's a majestic and graceful creature that isn't afraid to show its teeth if it needs to. The Markhor is great for Pakistan: hardy, brave, and tough as steel.

Back
Top Bottom