What's new

Nation must be united in condemning Mashal Khan's murder: PM Nawaz

If you have no idea , you should not comment on Hinduism.

I pity your knowledge on Hinduism and your understanding skills while reading my post.
See the difference is when something like this happen all Pakistani ulemas speak against it because it's against islam teachings. But same isn't the case with hinduism. It's not proper religion and without any set of rules. Brahmincharia caste system prevent it from being ethical and fair. It's devoid of humanity which is alien concept to hinduism.

To fill that vacum so called liberal hindu Indian fall back on western values of ethics which are also inspired by judeo-christian. Problem is Indians are not christians but overwhelming followers of hinduism. That's why majority of you don't mind killing kashmiris en mass. Neither care about rss killing muslims keeping cows but when it comes to hindus who transport cows to slaughter house then they get away with couple of slaps.

You are good example of that by being ok with killing of humans for eating animals.

If you have no idea , you should not comment on Hinduism.

I pity your knowledge on Hinduism and your understanding skills while reading my post.

I have ample knowledge of hinduism, it has no rules to follow apart from brahminchari caste system. Concept of humanity doesn't exist because if it did then unique race based caste system will not be part of it. Indian state though does have western laws inspired by judeo-christian thanks to British. But as I said problem are not the laws but followers of hinduism. This is why laws are applied selectively based on person religion and even castes.

Back
Top Bottom