What's new

Nation celebrating Eid Milad-un-Nabi (PBUH)

Celebrations at my Town

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    289 KB · Views: 16
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    256.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    239.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    245.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    280.2 KB · Views: 17
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    334.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    213.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    216.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    293.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 10.JPG
    10.JPG
    230.6 KB · Views: 11
It is the day Adam was created. It is the day when Adam entered the Heavenly Gardens, the day when he was expelled from it and also the day he died. Friday is the day on which the Day of Resurrection will take place.”[6]
Friday is also the day on which one of the greatest verses in the Quran was revealed.

“This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My Favor upon you, and have chosen Islam as your religion.” (Quran 5:3)

A story from the life of the second Caliph Omar, illustrates the significance of Friday. A learned person from among the Jews said to Omar Ibn Al Khattab “In the Quran you people read a certain verse; if that verse had been revealed to us, we would have celebrated that day annually.” Omar asked, “Which verse is that?” The man replied, “This day, I have perfected your religion for you’. Omar then said, “Verily I remember the day and the place where this verse was revealed. It was already a double celebration for us. Firstly it was Friday-a day of Eid (celebration) for all Muslims and secondly, it was the day of Arafat – the most important day of the Hajj.” Omar further stated that this verse was revealed after Asr (afternoon prayer) while Prophet Muhammad was sitting on his camel.

Friday is a special day; the congregational prayer performed on this day holds special significance in the life of a Muslim. This is well noted and discussed by Islamic scholars both past and present. Thirteenth century Islamic scholar Ibn Taymiyyah said: “The most excellent day of the week is Friday according to the consensus of scholars” [7] and his student Ibnul -Qayyim mentions 32 special characteristics of Friday in his book Zad Al- Ma’ad. Prophet Muhammad said “Verily, this is the Eid day (day of celebration) that God has prescribed for the Muslims”[8]. Believers would be wise to take advantage of the blessings God sends down to His slaves on Friday. This is a day of congregation, a day of celebration and a day of contemplation and supplication.

Topic is about how many eid muslim have :bunny:

The topic is about two Eid , where you bring the discussion related to Jumma ? perhaps, I don't see anything wrong with saying Jumma Mubarak . You have just twisted the topic , Neither you provided anything related to the 3rd Eid .
I have no problem with the reference related to Ibn Abbas you have share but seems like their is some problem with translation.
قَالَ ابْنُ عَبَّاسٍ فَإِنَّهَا نَزَلَتْ فِي يَوْمِ عِيدٍ فِي يَوْمِ جُمْعَةٍ وَيَوْمِ عَرَفَةَ

Ibn Abbas replied, " It was revealed on a day which contained the day of Eid(probably Eid ul Azha) , Friday and the day of Arafah".

In Chechnya, Children Named After Prophet Muhammad To Receive $1,000

Families in Chechnya with children born on January 13 and who are named after the Prophet Muhammad, members of his family, or his 10 ashabs (companions) will each receive $1,000, according to a new decree.

[UPDATE: Chechen Health Minister Shakhid Akhmadov said on January 14 that the families of 126 children -- 78 boys and 48 girls -- received the awards.]

Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov announced on January 13 that the awards will be paid by a foundation named after his late father, Chechnya's former pro-Kremlin President Akhmad Kadyrov.

The awards will be paid in connection with Mawlid, the observance of Muhammad's birthday, which is marked by the majority of the world's Sunni Muslims on the third month in the Islamic calendar, Rabi' al-awwal.

This year, Mawlid was observed on the night between January 12 and January 13.

On January 12, Kadyrov attended a ceremony to mark the opening of a large mosque in the Chechen town of Achkhoi-Martan.

In Chechnya, Children Named After Prophet Muhammad To Receive $1,000

Last edited:
If you mean for his honour yes ofcourse .
The Prophet SAW always Practice what he preach so following his sunnah we should do the same
first we have to implement his teaching in our self and then our family then our neighborhood .

Prophet Muhammad Saw lived a very simple life and if you see majority are doing the same and its not possible for a indivitual to replicate or to completely follow in the path of Rasoollallah saw .
if you take one sajda of Prophet Saw and all Muslim Ummah its not equal.

Wandering on the roads today One can see millions ready to die for Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), but majority of them are not ready to live like him. Sad story of our live'z

If you mean for his honour yes ofcourse .
The Prophet SAW always Practice what he preach so following his sunnah we should do the same
first we have to implement his teaching in our self and then our family then our neighborhood .

Prophet Muhammad Saw lived a very simple life and if you see majority are doing the same and its not possible for a indivitual to replicate or to completely follow in the path of Rasoollallah saw .
if you take one sajda of Prophet Saw and all Muslim Ummah its not equal.
Muslims first need to study life of Hazrat MUHAMMAD SAW and read number of books on that and also books of Hadees

first love Prophet Muhammad SAW and his family and Shahaba and who ever love them and then search for a teacher who is going to guide you to the right path and then read quran and hadees in the light of love of Prophet SAW.
Allah asks the Prophet
durood.gif
to remind his Nation that it is essential for those who claim to love God, to love His Prophet
durood.gif
:

"Say to them: If you love God, follow (and love and honor) me, and God will love you" (3:31). [see also (2)]

This obligation to love the Prophet
durood.gif
means to obey him, to remember him, to follow his example, and to be proud of him as Allah is proud of him, since Allah has boasted about him in His Holy Book by saying:

"Truly you are of a magnificient character" (al-Qalam 4).

. Love of the Prophet
durood.gif
is what differentiates the believers in the perfection of their imaan. In an authentic hadith related in Bukhari and Muslim, the Prophet
durood.gif
said:

"None of you believes until he loves me more than he loves his children, his parents, and all people." In another hadith in Bukhari he said: "None of you believes until he loves me more than he loves himself."

Muslims first need to study life of Hazrat MUHAMMAD SAW and read number of books on that and also books of Hadees

happy belated Congratulations to all Muslims.

those against it are being a bit too harsh. if fasting on the 9th and 10th or 10th and 11th of Muharram in celebration of Prophet Moses (peace be upon him) and his people being saved from Pharoh is a confirmed Sunnah (practice of our prophet) and acted upon then there is no harm in celebrating the birth day of Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him and his family) by doing more virtuous deeds and thanking Allah on this day for this great blessing on us.

this is simple logic. I do not want to make it too complex by quoting what many of the Imams of Ahl-e-Sunnah have said about this.

Back
Top Bottom