What's new

Nation Awakes, Pakistan’s first superhero film to cost Rs 200-250 Million

Will it take forever to release just like other films 'Warr', 'Kolachi', 'Freedom of Sound' etc?

By the way Nation Awakes looks like Green Lantern mixed with Captain America.

oh bhai hum itnay original nahi hai... they should have went in a different way an assassin killing politicians... the assassin order is created and it wants brings peace. In the end the young assassin finds out the root of all corruption was the order master... OK its not original but its good too.

Good movie, character looks cool like captain America, but this would be Captain Pakistan.
When are they releasing waar?

Rs. 200 - 250 MILLION = USD2.5 Million :rofl:
Waar also casted around 2 million dude

971076_473600519391576_2098518543_n.jpg

The film is still in its initial stages and 80% of its scripting is complete, reveals the film’s director, Umair Nasir Ali. “Aamir has been fascinated with the concept of making a superhero film with Pakistan’s scenario in mind,” says Ali. “While Hollywood has Spiderman and Batman and India has Ra.One and Krish, he thought the work should begin on something that represents Pakistan.”
I think we already have commander safeguard and Burka Avengers..... :P

What kind of things would a Pakistani super-hero stand for ? What would he or she be opposed to?

Will he have a beard? Will she be a hijabi?

what kind of super power will this super hero have?
if it were a next generation taliban superhero then perhaps it would have been like, A suicide bomber with telepathic abilities and state of the art suicide jacket with secret fusion bomb that is so powerfull that it can creat creat a warm hole in space time that lead directly to jannat .... :P anyway my best wishes to our new pakistani super hero movie director.....if it is an animation then it will certainly be a block buster but if it is a normal movie then it,s gona be a fail... sorry, but one cannot make a super hero movie with 250 million budget.

I think we already have commander safeguard and Burka Avengers..... :P
now we have a new one GUJJAR AVENGER....:lol:

Back
Top Bottom