What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meri jan.... as I said..... my way is the only way..... one day you will come begging to me......

Very advanced "Wahabi Lie Detector"........ 4 million bullets........ 5000 liters of VX............. 50,000 torture rooms........ 5 nukes for Wahabilands..........

That's about it.

Waapas line pe aagaye, first Bangladesh then you can nuke ze wahabis.

Meri jan.... as I said..... my way is the only way..... one day you will come begging to me......

Very advanced "Wahabi Lie Detector"........ 4 million bullets........ 5000 liters of VX............. 50,000 torture rooms........ 5 nukes for Wahabilands..........

That's about it.

Most of the Pashtun Belt & nearly as much of the rest of the country would be dead after that !

As I said..... anyone who even pronounces "Hadees" and "Hadith", or even has an inkling or "Arabization", needs to be terminated with extreme prejudice.

If it makes you feel any better..... I'll execute 50 of my own such family members to let the games begin..... there is no OTHER way!

Not even they would do what was done today !

Not even a completely convoluted interpretation of some out-of-context verse or hadith can justify this !

As I said..... anyone who even pronounces "Hadees" and "Hadith", or even has an inkling or "Arabization", needs to be terminated with extreme prejudice.

If it makes you feel any better..... I'll execute 50 of my own such family members to let the games begin..... there is no OTHER way!

It doesn't make me feel any better !

For one I don't want to see any of your family members harmed ! For another I was hoping for a realistic solution not one which is the second coming of Hitler.

It's OK. If that's what it takes to begin again with a clean slate, then let it be.

Realism, Khan Sahib...a dab of realism !

Not even they would do what was done today !

Not even a completely convoluted interpretation of some out-of-context verse or hadith can justify this !

Merijan yaha Mullah/baba-jee/Pir-Sahib/Molvi-Sahib ka order chalta hai no one even bothers to check up Hadees nor the Quranic reference nor even bother to argue 'cuz honestly people go bat-**** crazy here.

I was shocked to hear a prof at LUMS say that majority of Pakistanis are from Arabia and the Shias are Iranis. He meant it like racially D:

@Hyperion

yara do you think Pakistan should close all the NATO supply routes and demand for Full ToT for F-16E block 60 ???? :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Merijan yaha Mullah/baba-jee/Pir-Sahib/Molvi-Sahib ka order chalta hai no one even bothers to check up Hadees nor the Quranic reference nor even bother to argue 'cuz honestly people go bat-**** crazy here.

I agree that there are structural issues with our society but every poll (Pew or Otherwise) that I've seen suggests that the majority of the Pakistanis condemn terrorism & terroristic organizations !

Even my own anecdotal evidence suggests that whereas Shariah is a hot & sticky topic for many of us - Taking a human life is a big No for most !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom