What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wahabism is more virulent than anything you have ever read in any history book / any ideology such as nazism..... OR ANYTHING ELSE YOU CAN CONJURE UP IN YOUR IMAGINATION....

Do you think Ata-Turk was an idiot? ... Trust me, they are only at peace when decapitated....... I wont' even trust gas-chambers for them..... I need to see that they are in several pieces...... just to be sure.

It doesn't make me feel any better !

For one I don't want to see any of your family members harmed ! For another I was hoping for a realistic solution not one which is the second coming of Hitler.

Realism, Khan Sahib...a dab of realism !

@Hyperion

yara do you think Pakistan should close all the NATO supply routes and demand for Full ToT for F-16E block 60 ???? :woot:

Pehele ToT ka matlab samjho dodo. What you want is the know-how and the know-why, and no closing the supply route will not get you that. What you will get is a complete refusal for any further MRO on the vipers you operate.

Wahabism is more virulent than anything you have ever read in any history book / any ideology such as nazism..... OR ANYTHING ELSE YOU CAN CONJURE UP IN YOUR IMAGINATION....

Do you think Ata-Turk was an idiot? ... Trust me, they are only at peace when decapitated....... I wont' even trust gas-chambers for them..... I need to see that they are in several pieces...... just to be sure.
@Armstrong Hand the man a scimitar please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pehele ToT ka matlab samjho dodo. What you want is the know-how and the know-why, and no closing the supply route will not get you that. What you will get is a complete refusal for any further MRO on the vipers you operate.
I don't think so lol ...... supply routes shutdown along with no negotiations with the taliban !!!

Dude, I'm more realistic than any of your theories.....

A. One atmospheric explision over Jhang.
B. One terrain explosion over N. Waziristan.
C. One Megaton gift for any random city with Wahabi populace.
D. 5 x one megaton gifts to certain Arbeelands....

You have a cure - What you gonna do about it? Do you know, if you wish it or not..... one day into the future, the US of A will be forced to do the same.... what are you going to do about it then? Nothing! What other realism do you wish for?

People only respond when they are confronted with no win scenarios, and things that their brains can't process.

Realism, Khan Sahib...a dab of realism !

I don't think so lol ...... supply routes shutdown along with no negotiations with the taliban !!!

Still won't get you anywhere- you have any idea what will happen to the PAF if they simply refuse MRO? You assume that they care more for Af and a few soldiers killed in an IED attack than the LM billions, you're knackered- and they will laugh. You've already tried GLOC closure- didn't help at all- hell Clinton didn't even provide a proper apology- just a tepid approximation of one.

Dude, I'm more realistic than any of your theories.....

A. One atmospheric explision over Jhang.
B. One terrain explosion over N. Waziristan.
C. One Megaton gift for any random city with Wahabi populace.
D. 5 x one megaton gifts to certain Arbeelands....

You have a cure - What you gonna do about it? Do you know, if you wish it or not..... one day into the future, the US of A will be forced to do the same.... what are you going to do about it then? Nothing! What other realism do you wish for?

People only respond when they are confronted with no win scenarios, and things that their brains can't process.

Start with your own Tribe, than the rest of Waziristan leading upto FATA & then we'd talk !

In fact, scratch that bit - Just make a believer out of me by starting with your own Tribe first ! The following two aren't needed to make me believe.

You can't can you ? Because saber rattling on an anonymous forum is one thing but actually carrying out an iota of that is something different !

If you're not crucified by the end of the day by your own Tribe - I'd believe !

Trust me. I know the type. Have several such arseholes in my own family. First few people who'll need to be parceled, once things start to change.

I was shocked to hear a prof at LUMS say that majority of Pakistanis are from Arabia and the Shias are Iranis. He meant it like racially D:

LOL.... dude..... wait and see...... 2 years down the road....... :D

Civil war has already started........ it's no longer "pockets" of insurgency........ it's an ideological war now......

Btw, my tribe is 100% pro-Pakistan and hasn't been corrupted by any Salafist ideology....... :D

Furthermore, much worst things have been done in the past......you just don't want to acknowledge them.....

Now, my question for you..... please enlighten us with a detailed proposal for "brining the retards back to fold of humanity"!!! I'll poke so many holes in your proposal that it will look and smell like swiss-cheese.

Start with your own Tribe, than the rest of Waziristan leading upto FATA & then we'd talk !

In fact, scratch that bit - Just make a believer out of me by starting with your own Tribe first ! The following two aren't needed to make me believe.

You can't can you ? Because saber rattling on an anonymous forum is one thing but actually carrying out an iota of that is something different !

Nothing Capo.... I love'm..... so so so so much....... :smitten:

@Hyperion

What do you have against Arabs/wahabis ???? :blink:

LOL.... dude..... wait and see...... 2 years down the road....... :D

Civil war has already started........ it's no longer "pockets" of insurgency........ it's an ideological war now......

Btw, my tribe is 100% pro-Pakistan and hasn't been corrupted by any Salafist ideology....... :D

Furthermore, much worst things have been done in the past......you just don't want to acknowledge them.....

Now, my question for you..... please enlighten us with a detailed proposal for "brining the retards back to fold of humanity"!!! I'll poke so many holes in your proposal that it will look and smell like swiss-cheese.

Nothing Capo.... I love'm..... so so so so much....... :smitten:

Its not exactly a civil war as such- where whole cities will completely and officially fall under the control of the talibs and protracted full scale war will erupt like Af.

Dude, you have no idea..... there are people amongst us, the populace, who have been corrupted to the core...... they are getting ready for the real damage ahead..... if we have wussies like @Armstrong, when the time comes, we the real citizens of Pakistan, not the Arab / Persian infiltrators who will lose ground..... that is not acceptable.

Either he is with us, or with them. People like him need to draw the line somewhere, he is no use to us being "neutral".

Its not exactly a civil war as such- where whole cities will completely and officially fall under the control of the talibs and protracted full scale war will erupt like Af.

I agree that there are structural issues with our society but every poll (Pew or Otherwise) that I've seen suggests that the majority of the Pakistanis condemn terrorism & terroristic organizations !

Even my own anecdotal evidence suggests that whereas Shariah is a hot & sticky topic for many of us - Taking a human life is a big No for most !

We're a people who love authority and have a special affinity to fatalism and that, my Kashmiri friend, is a recipe for disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom