What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL.... dude..... wait and see...... 2 years down the road....... :D

Civil war has already started........ it's no longer "pockets" of insurgency........ it's an ideological war now......

Btw, my tribe is 100% pro-Pakistan and hasn't been corrupted by any Salafist ideology....... :D

Furthermore, much worst things have been done in the past......you just don't want to acknowledge them.....

Now, my question for you..... please enlighten us with a detailed proposal for "brining the retards back to fold of humanity"!!! I'll poke so many holes in your proposal that it will look and smell like swiss-cheese.

2 years down the road ? What the heck were you doing for the past 13 ? :unsure:

Oh Pro-Pakistan ka achaaar dalnaaa haii ? Eik kaaam ka Tribal Lashkar tou banaaa nahin sakeiii ! :disagree:

And every time Uncle asks you to come & join up - You say your finger nail is broken or your pinky is bruised ! Oh bhai muuurrdd ka bachaa bunnn & fight for your God & Country !

By the way the Taliban are Deobandi as are most Pashtuns & quite a few Pakistanis - So let the Salafis be !

My proposal is simple - Economic Development & Social Upliftment along with targeted operations, as & when needed ! With a time span of at least 30 years.

Dude, you have no idea..... there are people amongst us, the populace, who have been corrupted to the core...... they are getting ready for the real damage ahead..... if we have wussies like @Armstrong, when the time comes, we the real citizens of Pakistan, not the Arab / Persian infiltrators who will lose ground..... that is not acceptable.

Either he is with us, or with them. People like him need to draw the line somewhere, he is no use to us being "neutral".

Ya but its not as if the TTP is shelling Islamabad? They can fight an asymmetrical war, they can't actually dismantle the PA.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aeronaut.... shoot me..... please..... can't take this anymore....... :hang2:

Beta......... shock and awe........ only way to go........... it's cancer, not common cold, that you wait it out........... :blink:

My proposal is simple - Economic Development & Social Upliftment along with targeted operations, as & when needed ! With a time span of at least 30 years.

@Hyperion - Any example from around the world where your shock & awe achieved anything ?

Its not about it being a common cold...its about chemo...it takes a long time & you'd be spent along the way & there is no getting around that - Thats how messed up this Conflict is !

P.S Hunting harmless bunny rabbits wouldn't earn you a 'combat kill' ! :P

Bunny rabbits is way less fun...... :D

@Hyperion - Any example from around the world where your shock & awe achieved anything ?

Its not about it being a common cold...its about chemo...it takes a long time & you'd be spent along the way & there is no getting around that - Thats how messed up this Conflict is !

P.S Hunting harmless bunny rabbits wouldn't earn you a 'combat kill' ! :P

@Aeronaut.... shoot me..... please..... can't take this anymore....... :hang2:

Beta......... shock and awe........ only way to go........... it's cancer, not common cold, that you wait it out........... :blink:

So what are you saying, that the PA will lose this battle, that they will actually capture territory like they had in Swat? I find that a little hard to digest. As long as there is a PA there is at least a semblance of the nation- how will they eradicate or subvert that?

Time to go troll other threads..... any Persian / Arbee / Taliban thread to troll??? :D

Dude, it was never about territory...... your basic assumption is incorrect...... Taliban is a diversion...... think again....... all of it........

So what are you saying, that the PA will lose this battle, that they will actually capture territory like they had in Swat? I find that a little hard to digest. As long as there is a PA there is at least a semblance of the nation- how will they eradicate or subvert that?

Time to go troll other threads..... any Persian / Arbee / Taliban thread to troll??? :D

Dude, it was never about territory...... your basic assumption is incorrect...... Taliban is a diversion...... think again....... all of it........

So then who will take advantage of said diversion? Its not us, its not as if the Saudis can bodily invade you. So who? The economy, people and status of a state can be butchered but as long as the territory is in the hands of its forces the state itself remains.

dont worry u will learn

@Alpha1 ,why don't you teach mona malik about how things are done on the forum.After all almost an year long training of yours must come in handy.

Dude, this ideology is engrained deep within the psyche of many decision makers...... it's not you or the Saudi's anymore..... it's a mutant version which no one ever planned for...... something completely off the charts......... it's us, who will either annihilate ourselves, or come out of it as a better nation...... forget about anyone invading us...... not possible any longer...... no territory will fall into the clutches of Taliban...... they don't scare me at all....... what scares me are the indifferent people (who actually are way worse than any Talibs).......

So then who will take advantage of said diversion? Its not us, its not as if the Saudis can bodily invade you. So who? The economy, people and status of a state can be butchered but as long as the territory is in the hands of its forces the state itself remains.

@WebMaster

I was having fun and you closed the thead !!! :butcher:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom