What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me. I know the type. Have several such arseholes in my own family. First few people who'll need to be parceled, once things start to change.

As a nation, we're in a deep complex. We really need to accept who we are.

/\/\/\ I already asked it in my previous post...:D (Now bold)

O' King of the Kings my question is,did he just call you, "Dumb"?

Yeah...... I am the happiest idiot on the planet..... nothing beats this amazing feeling....... :smitten:

Following your line of action, i'm thinking of donating my (<<<<) lobes away as well.Not regarded as a profitable business but any how.There is no moderate path that can hand me a suitable bargain?

Dude, I can tell you this.... I calculate the cost of everything..... it's in my nature...... so let me put it in simple words for you...... if the cost of living one year with my wife is 10 years of misery.... I'll take it without any second thoughts....

I have been with my wife for more than 8 years now....... I tell you something....... even if it gets effed up today..... I have on regrets, whatsoever...... I already had the time of my life...... wouldn't have it any other way! :smitten:

Following your line of action, i'm thinking of donating my (<<<<) lobes away as well.Not regarded as a profitable business but any how.There is no moderate path that can hand me a suitable bargain?

That sounds like an advertisement banner by Tehreik e Terrorism Pakistan (T.T.P.).A free tour to Jannah without a return ticket is missing as it seems.

Don't start with me you kaffir lover, the true mujahids shall wipe you all out so as to bring out the true glory of their lord.:angry:

994837_654533367914883_150773712_n.jpg

@Hyperion @S.U.R.B.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom