What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not this one dude.

Please stay well clear of this particular specimen of the species.

Aye ayes captain.. What happened to your flag? I thought you had a Pakistan flag and this looks like North Korean one... Kim uncle ke saath koi setting :P

so,back to germany brother??

fyn mate..watching MI4 on HBO..

Yes bro... Been back for few weeks now, absolutely consumed by work and struggling... India was far far better.. Work used to start at 4PM in the afternoon and finish at 7PM... I miss my golden days!

How's you?

@arp2041 @KRAIT @Aeronaut @Talon and other fellow Naswarians... How do you do folks!!! Long time!

Abbay, a red dragon attacked us. It was fight to the death between the beast and Emperor's forces. In the end we won, but at a cost. :D

BTW, did the mods discover who was the kind hearted fellow this time... I remember last time it was a fella named jackyy or something!

Last edited by a moderator:
942120_555857041131914_1873828369_n.jpg

Aye ayes captain.. What happened to your flag? I thought you had a Pakistan flag and this looks like North Korean one... Kim uncle ke saath koi setting :P

Yeh sawaal Sir @Aeronaut sey karein. Mein ney flags un key taqleed mein tabdeel kiye hein.

@balixd konsi baat nai mani?! :unsure:

Yeh nahi kaha baat nahi maani, baat toh ki abhi hai, about the phupi, chachi, etc. but situation pehle ki thi.

None of these are orders, just advice. Humne Decade plus forums pe baal chittay kiay hain. Teenager life main foruming shuru ki thi, abhi 30s main hoon. Kuch khud ki ghaltion ke experience se samjha raha hoon, bohot sa doosron ki ghaltian dekh ke.

Isse pehle we had another thread - Whatever... usse pehle... Loose Talk... Same yehi cheez thi. Many good people found themselves in bad situations.

:sick: @Aeronaut tussi kithay ho?

ok @Alpha6 if you got nothing to hide...dont get annoyed or nervous....just gonna ask them to do a quick check on you....nothing personal....

Though am 50% sure you are not him but you are behaving VERY MUCH like him!! :blink:

Please bring these matters to our attention over PM.

Am moving to Pakistan...just got an electricity bill of Rs.12500 .... think i would like to live without electricity for a while :taz:

Guys you gotta listen to this song:

Her Zulm tera yaad hai , bhula to naheen hoon
Aye wada faramoosh , main tujhsa to naheen hoon

Sahil pay khaRay ho tumhain kya gham , chalay jana
Main doob raha hoon , abhi duba to naheen hoon

Chup chap sahi maslehatan, waqt kay hathoon
Majbor sahi, waqt se hara to naheen hoon

Ae wada faramoosh , main tujhsa to naheen hoon
Find More lyrics at Lyrics, Song Lyrics - SweetsLyrics.com

Muztar kyon mujhay deekhta rehta hai zamana
Deewana sahi, un ka tamasha tu naheen hoon

[video]http://tune.pk/video/27791/Sajjad-Ali-Har-Zulm-Official-Music-Video[/video]

Yeh nahi kaha baat nahi maani, baat toh ki abhi hai, about the phupi, chachi, etc. but situation pehle ki thi.

None of these are orders, just advice. Humne Decade plus forums pe baal chittay kiay hain. Teenager life main foruming shuru ki thi, abhi 30s main hoon. Kuch khud ki ghaltion ke experience se samjha raha hoon, bohot sa doosron ki ghaltian dekh ke.

Isse pehle we had another thread - Whatever... usse pehle... Loose Talk... Same yehi cheez thi. Many good people found themselves in bad situations.
@Awesome so I am not alone.... :yay:
My cousin once said ....Shareefoun ki koi zindagi nai hoti :angel:

Please bring these matters to our attention over PM.

@Awesome solved :angel: me trying to be a good girl now....key word trying...TRYING :P

Reactions: HRK
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom