What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
mitti pao.... just to get a glimpse of what happened here, check the ffirst post of this thread :whistle:

first post???post no batao bhai??:blink:

acha yaad karaya... @Marshmallow few days ago you were claiming that Islamabad is one of the most happening cities in Pakistan....a city which does not even have a Cinema:what: :hitwall:

what!?:woot:
Although I have heard of 'early to raise and early to bed' routine of people of Islamabad but didn't knew about @Marshmallow's claim!:pop:

Last edited by a moderator:
acha yaad karaya... @Marshmallow few days ago you were claiming that Islamabad is one of the most happening cities in Pakistan....a city which does not even have a Cinema:what: :hitwall:
are you serious? capital has no cinema :tdown:

nahin es tarha ka kuch nahin kaha...she said it is a happening place not a boring as one of the other members said

Oh! then I misunderstood:D...btw imagining marsha's condition during auspicious month of Ramadan!:girl_wacko:

@WebMaster

Why cant I send PM's ? :what:

@WebMaster trolled you as well..!!:lol:

@Talon Looks like @Mirzay would need a replacement.

bhai @Aeronaut since when you have fallen in love with senator Kerry??:blink:

one of the most boooring city i've seen on earth

@Slav Defence

J.Kerry is our new PM. I should enlove him,no?

@Hyperion we need to find a volunteer/scapegoat who can flirt with that viscious red dragon in hibernation. :D

yeah..lol..kerry's hands are always filled with money as he said once while ADDRESSING with journalists!!
aero you have changed party too early...:lol:

yar go through first page of the thread please :coffee:

I have seen the whole story,alpha told me further with details.lol elmo!!
and btw what an avatar...yeh cheez..king of al-B a kistan...:omghaha:

btw what an avatar...yeh cheez..king of al-B a kistan...:omghaha:
idea of Al- b a k istan was given by aeronaut, and tahn i found this great photo of these two, merged them both and founded Al-bak istan....ab zara avatar mein dekho , aik saudi king hai aur dosra obama...ab batao humara king kon hai :whostle:

@Slav Defence

J.Kerry is our new PM. I should enlove him,no?

@Hyperion we need to find a volunteer/scapegoat who can flirt with that viscious red dragon in hibernation. :D
i nominate alpha1 for the task, since alpha loves dragons, and both of them were getting along well with each other the other night...but not flirting...call it siblings love :pop:

idea of Al- b a k istan was given by aeronaut, and tahn i found this great photo of these two, merged them both and founded Al-bak istan....ab zara avatar mein dekho , aik saudi king hai aur dosra obama...ab batao humara king kon hai :whostle:

i nominate alpha1 for the task, since alpha loves dragons, and both of them were getting along well with each other the other night...but not flirting...call it siblings love :pop:

han bhai..good question...ek miyan mai do talwarein nahi rehsaktein..thats why...founder seems AZIZ to me while financer and planner appears to be OBAMA...!!:omghaha:

so there are no movie theaters in islamabad? that's strange

so there are no movie theaters in islamabad? that's strange

16.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom