What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
walikum asalam @Talon kiya haal chaal hai?? dekho ager yeh waqai alpha1 nahi hai tu yeh aur alpha ek saath online hon gay kisi din but if he is same then hamesha koi ek online hoga!!

well ip can be changed,I have seen this technique bachay!!
even my 6 year old nephew changes his ip 6 times a day atleast,i was talking about matching them

Last edited by a moderator:
@Slav Defence they have been on together once...was it yesterday or the day before :unsure:

hain!?:blink: aray yaar still yeh bhi hoskta ho k aap 2 different ID's k saath at a time online hosktay hoon??IP adress change kerna is not difficult you can change it via any website company!!

Abbay, a red dragon attacked us. It was fight to the death between the beast and Emperor's forces. In the end we won, but at a cost. :D

red dragon beat the hell out of little hype and the dictator the legend mani2020 came in to save this land .....he brought the fcuked up hype to hospital and told the red dragon that little hype is insane ...so red dragon after seeing the noble behavior of mani decided to leave the country and making him the new emperor ...little hype is now a mere sweeper in a naswar shop :omghaha:

hain!?:blink: aray yaar still yeh bhi hoskta ho k aap 2 different ID's k saath at a time online hosktay hoon??IP adress change kerna is not difficult you can change it via any website company!!
seems to me u don't know any thing about ip's

seems to me u don't know any thing about ip's

dude I have. if you are really maaz then I have no issue.But if you are alpha1 and you are pretending to be maaz then it will be really hurting for us!

@WebMaster im being harassed, kindly change it to the alternate i gave u

dude I have. if you are really maaz then I have no issue.But if you are alpha1 and you are pretending to be maaz then it will be really hurting for us!
u have what? DUDE!

red dragon beat the hell out of little hype and the dictator the legend mani2020 came in to save this land .....he brought the fcuked up hype to hospital and told the red dragon that little hype is insane ...so red dragon after seeing the noble behavior of mani decided to leave the country and making him the new emperor ...little hype is now a mere sweeper in a naswar shop :omghaha:

kiya kahani hai red dragon ki @Mani2020 batao na bhai!!:blink: link hi post kerdo at least!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom