What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
It means that Pakistani girls are Drop-dead gorgeous :pakistan:

Dr. Naik is right, but his own name is a bad word in Arabic :rofl: :D :lol: :omghaha:

So what does term 'Naik' means in Arabic?I think Naik has good meanings in Hindi.. @Ayush....anyway that man is brilliant,he is doctor,also founder of peace tv channel,well versed in all holy books....:smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:
well I thought of same,but then I remebred Dr.Zakir's interview...:D
So, when your mind has stopped receiving painful signals from the body then how can it feel anything?when jugular vein is disconnected then whatever you cut off and how,it makes less difference,and as Dr. reasoned that main objective is to prevent blood clots to stay inside body then?

you were trolling our sisters..very bad :woot:
which is more humane.. and less painful?
BBC News - Viewpoints: Is there a right way to kill an animal?
anyway.. Dr Naik is a lier, its easy to realize the falacy of his logic once you come out of admiration of his impressive debating skill..

Pakistani girls are ultra attractive :coffee:

What does dat pic say? :/

oho,I have heard,that you guys have love and respect for Mr.Nawaz Shareef? tell me that first,without being a diplomat..:woot:

Pakistani girls are ultra attractive :coffee:

What does dat pic say? :/

:rofl: this pic says: our dog can only be considered as 'dog, while your dog is given respect?that is the meaning of this hilarious image.:rofl:

To have sex with ..
So what does term 'Naik' means in Arabic?I think Naik has good meanings in Hindi.. @Ayush....anyway that man is brilliant,he is doctor,also founder of peace tv channel,well versed in all holy books....:smitten:

I think peace TV is a Muslim TV channel right?

Nawaz The Thieve doesn't deserve to live :-)

The Saudi public opinion is divided about him, but for me? I will shake my hand with Al-Qaida for a lil while to see them getting rid of him :pissed:
oho,I have heard,that you guys have love and respect for Mr.Nawaz Shareef? tell me that first,without being a diplomat..:woot:

:rofl: this pic says: our dog can only be considered as 'dog, while your dog is given respect?that is the meaning of this hilarious image.:rofl:

hope its not old enough....

GABBAR:" Aaj maine basanti ko nahate huye
dekha..
VIRU:" Kutte , Kamine main tera khoon pee
jaunga
GABBAR:" Arre Vampire ki Aulaad Main naha
raha tha aur basanti PASS se ja rahi thi...

@Slav Defence it has been taken from the sanskrit word nayaka which means chief or leader..

The Saudi public opinion is divided about him, but for me? I will shake my hand with Al-Qaida for a lil while to see them getting rid of him :pissed:

you woill shake hand with Al-qaida? :woot: :rofl:

450---ICBINB_Spread_500g_tcm28-297644.jpg

hope its not old enough....

GABBAR:" Aaj maine basanti ko nahate huye
dekha..
VIRU:" Kutte , Kamine main tera khoon pee
jaunga
GABBAR:" Arre Vampire ki Aulaad Main naha
raha tha aur basanti PASS se ja rahi thi...

:rofl:........google correction mai basanti ki jaga ballistic likha araha hai....:rofl: @Ayush @hinduguy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom