What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm telling her that pakistani girls are usually disgusted by qurbani !!!!

You mean an animal sacrifice to God " Allah "? I don't think so :azn: anyway, Pakistani girls are LUSHES!

@Yzd Khalifa

yaar u got me all existed about eid ul azha

i'm very fond of animals !!! :D

Get your a$$ over here in Eid, I swear we will make a horrible example of Eid :rofl:

@Yzd Khalifa

yaar u got me all existed about eid ul azha

i'm very fond of animals !!! :D

Get your a$$ over here in Eid, I swear we will make a horrible example of Eid :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
camels are not slaughtered in islam its called nahr.

yeah..well said,I remember that on question and answer session,someone asked Dr.Zakir Naik that why animals are not slaughtered completely?he replied that although it appears that animal is alive and in pain,but actually,when buchers attempt to 'zibah (islamic term of slaughter) him then they first cut of his juglar vein,due to which those senses which are responsible for transmission of pain signals to brain are disconnected,while the rest body of animal shrinks due to release of blood,not beacuse of pain, which is necessary for our health as blood clots if remained will be harmful for our health... @Talon @Yzd Khalifa
@L@eeq thanks for reminding me,I was too lazy to post this all.... :hang3:

yeah..well said,I remember that on question and answer session,someone asked Dr.Zakir Naik that why animals are not slaughtered completely?he replied that although it appears that animal is alive and in pain,but actually,when buchers attempt to 'zibah (islamic term of slaughter) him then they first cut of his juglar vein,due to which those senses which are responsible for transmission of pain singnals to brain are disconnected,while the rest body of animal shrinks due to release of blood,not beacuse of pain, which is necessary for our health as blood clots if remained will be harmful for our health... @Talon @Yzd Khalifa

I was under the impression they cut the vein , nerves and windpipe in 1 chop! THAT way no pain!!!

I beg your pardon?! :blink:

It means that Pakistani girls are Drop-dead gorgeous :pakistan:

Dr. Naik is right, but his own name is a bad word in Arabic :rofl: :D :lol: :omghaha:
yeah..well said,I remember that on question and answer session,someone asked Dr.Zakir Naik that why animals are not slaughtered completely?he replied that although it appears that animal is alive and in pain,but actually,when buchers attempt to 'zibah (islamic term of slaughter) him then they first cut of his juglar vein,due to which those senses which are responsible for transmission of pain singnals to brain are disconnected,while the rest body of animal shrinks due to release of blood,not beacuse of pain, which is necessary for our health as blood clots if remained will be harmful for our health... @Talon @Yzd Khalifa

988688_555464874513955_236893198_n.jpg

I was under the impression they cut the vein , nerves and windpipe in 1 chop! THAT way no pain!!!
well I thought of same,but then I remebred Dr.Zakir's interview...:D
So, when your mind has stopped receiving painful signals from the body then how can it feel anything?when jugular vein is disconnected then whatever you cut off and how,it makes less difference,and as Dr. reasoned that main objective is to prevent blood clots to stay inside body then?

It means that Pakistani girls are Drop-dead gorgeous :pakistan:

Dr. Naik is right, but his own name is a bad word in Arabic :rofl: :D :lol: :omghaha:

you were trolling our sisters..very bad :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom