What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
butt sahab ko boht chaappal pad rahe hai aaj :laughcry:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

How is everybody doing? Are you enjoying the holy month of Ramadan with your families, friends and spiritually?

If anyone is interested then I have collected quite a few photos from KSA if anyone is interested to see them and how we AYRABS (LOL) are doing. Some would probably get very surprised by what they see.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/arab-defence/222471-saudi-arabia-pictures-35.html#post4579807

Sorry for bothering people.

hi :wave: no we r not bothered so u can post here...some parts of saudia are very beautiful!

How is everybody doing? Are you enjoying the holy month of Ramadan with your families, friends and spiritually?

If anyone is interested then I have collected quite a few photos from KSA if anyone is interested to see them and how we AYRABS (LOL) are doing. Some would probably get very surprised by what they see.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/arab-defence/222471-saudi-arabia-pictures-35.html#post4579807

Sorry for bothering people.
need not say that mate..u are welcome here..
and ramadan mubarak..

im going bye:wave: happy fasting :wave:

bye :wave: ..

im not fat lol dis armstrong spreads false news abt me:taz:

ill com later cuz i have to go at 4 to market wid my mom....bye :wave:
@Armstrong also said you have an extra toe. :sick:

toomanytoes.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:cray: :cray: am away from family :cray:

:frown::cry:

I am away too although in Denmark (Copenhagen). Spent most of my Ramadan here. Went back home to Hijaz earlier last week for a very short stay. First going back at the end of the Ramadan so I am here with fellow Muslim students from across the world - Pakistan too, and we hang around and break the iftar together. I also miss the family but I am not a baby anymore so I have to survive and studies are also important. I hope that everything is well otherwise.;)

:frown::cry:

I am away too although in Denmark (Copenhagen). Spent most of my Ramadan here. Went back home to Hijaz earlier last week for a very short stay. First going back at the end of the Ramadan so I am here with fellow Muslim students from across the world - Pakistan too, and we hang around and break the iftar together. I also miss the family but I am not a baby anymore so I have to survive and studies are also important. I hope that everything is well otherwise.;)

oh,how said,you missed hijaz alot don't you? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom