What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Awesome for thread is closed by zakii,therefore I am posting you response here meray bhai :D
The reason for introducing patriot is that many pro-Pakistani members complain that PDF provided no recognition to pro-Pakistani members...and that is why they leave to opponent forums.That is why I have suggested that if good members will be provided with such titles then I hope that members will complain less.
You can give another award if you like,it is just a suggestion,rest is all up to you,best regards

Last edited by a moderator:
@Awesome for thread is closed by zakii,therefore I am posting you response here meray bhai :D
The reason for introducing patriot is that many pro-Pakistani members complain that PDF provided no recognition to pro-Pakistani members...and that is why they leave to opponent forums.That is why I have suggested that if good members will be provided with such titles then I hope that members will complain less.
You can give another award if you like,it is just a suggestion,rest is all up to you,best regards
its actually a good idea to attract pakistani members.. or keep those who are upset about too many Indian members.. :angel:

Little Marsha !

Hell no ! :what:

oh you have no idea secur.....:woot: I can't wait to watch his phenti via @Marshmallow...jk jk @Armstrong.. :D

its actually a good idea to attract pakistani members.. or keep those who are upset about too many Indian members.. :angel:

I have seen Indians complain too...I don't know why the hell everyone keeps on speaking crap against PDF like favoritism etc which is a total lie.The truth is that admin works very well,efficiently and effectively,just because few members are unable to adjust themselves doesn't mean that PDF isn't fair.

oh you have no idea secur.....:woot: I can't wait to watch his phenti via @Marshmallow...jk jk @Armstrong.. :D

I have seen Indians complain too...I don't know why the hell everyone keeps on speaking crap against PDF like favoritism etc which is a total lie.The truth is that admin works very well,efficiently and effectively,just because few members are unable to adjust themselves doesn't mean that PDF isn't fair.
yeah.. Indians complain but their expectations are lower to begin with, so easy to adjust... but pakistanis think this is their site, and its unfair that they have equal ownership as rest... :)
patriot tag should be only for pakistani members.. :angel:

yeah.. Indians complain but their expectations are lower to begin with, so easy to adjust... but pakistanis think this is their site, and its unfair that they have equal ownership as rest... :)
patriot tag should be only for pakistani members.. :angel:

honestly speaking,I feel much comfortable to see PAKISTANI ADMIN,although I got infraction too,but yet still,i feel good in their presence rather then Indian,american etc

honestly speaking,I feel much comfortable to see PAKISTANI ADMIN,although I got infraction too,but yet still,i feel good in their presence rather then Indian,american etc
who's going to define patriotism !!!

YOU ?????

Reactions: HRK
am sure you do.. Its like me going to your house to play, and you are only willing to share xyz toys, your parents need me to play with you.. and try to be fair to both if we fight, but because its your parents you have no idea why they are even giving tiniest favour to me...
so 'my bestest son' badge will make you happy... I dont need any badge coz you are sharing your toys anyway.. :yay:

am sure you do.. Its like me going to your house to play, and you are only willing to share xyz toys, your parents need me to play with you.. and try to be fair to both if we fight, but because its your parents you have no idea why they are even giving tiniest favour to me...
so 'my bestest son' badge will make you happy... I dont need any badge coz you are sharing your toys anyway.. :yay:

No No No,you misunderstood....it is because admin is very good,they are part of my every tiny shararat to solution of bigger problems,thats it.:)

who's going to define patriotism !!!

YOU ?????

you think that I am not patriotic? :blink:

@Slav Defence

That @Armstrong is spreading lies about me and Altaf Bhai ! :angry:
@Secur bechare @Armstrong baiya nahi hai......is bechare ko kya pata peer shaih ke maureedo me itna asar hai ke naraz nazroo se kisi ko dek lay to basham ho ja ta hai.....wo tu phir PHIR AZAM PAKISTAN hai.....un ki karamat ke kya khane....:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom