What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@HRK :rofl: I remember in some talkshow she brought with her a lotta...and the host was like...acha aaj kal aurtoun kay purse mein say lottay nikal rahay hain and i was like :blink: whats up with her! :blink:

:disagree: it was samina khawar hayaat.....another lady of same class....

1_36.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon how r u btw ur nt angry wimee ?

I have observe that at PDF some Pakistani members go to hunt BD and Iranins members...any specials....reason....:raise:

@SOHEIL relax bro...they just trolling you...

@Alpha6 yaar why choose alpha as ur nick?

They insulted my country so many times ... I don't want to hear any thing from this people ...

Now listen: Stop trolling this thread, as you don't understand a word here. It's a casual chit chat amongst 'friends'. One more swipe at any "Indian" won't be good.

If you want to stay, behave yourself. We don't fight here on this thread, nor let anyone start one.
@Aeronaut, please take notice.

Healthy for Indians ...

@SOHEIL relax bro...they just trolling you...

@Alpha6 yaar why choose alpha as ur nick?
there a guy capt macmillan in cod its his code name ,i love his scottish accent so.................

They insulted my country so many times ... I don't want to hear any thing from this people ...
@SOHEIL...I feel for you....No idea why they are soo interested in Iran...
@Hyperion @hinduguy @arp2041

any of you wanna explain urself to a kid who just wants to have fun and never retaliated...at least on this thread...

I thought no politics here...

If they have, deal with them on that particular thread, else everyone from here may start taking an active interest in "Iran", all of a sudden.

Mausi museebtain, chupp karr kay betho 5 minute. :P

@SOHEIL...I feel for you....No idea why they are soo interested in Iran...
@Hyperion @hinduguy @arp2041

any of you wanna explain urself to a kid who just wants to have fun and never retaliated...at least on this thread...

I thought no politics here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom