What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion darling!! Hws you?? How is your married life?? Still in romantic terms or she started to use her chappel as a weapon against you??

Last edited by a moderator:
59965678390141971437.jpg

Somebody tell that mullah if sunni habeel was killed then we all are supposed be children of shia qabeel-
Its us who are astray- Lol

Bhawawwawawawa.... eik aurat khan kay samnay chappal utha hee na ley....... fitt karr kay rakha hua hai..... who said that wives can not be trained.... contact me..... :D

@Hyperion darling!! Hws you?? How is your married life?? Still in romantic terms or she started to use her chappel as a weapon against you??

post the pic of a Desi you find beautifull

yaar,first of all,there are many actresses ilike,tv show actors too.. u can search them on your own..other than i know many beautiful girls but can't post the pics..;)

Bhawawwawawawa.... eik aurat khan kay samnay chappal utha hee na ley....... fitt karr kay rakha hua hai..... who said that wives can not be trained.... contact me..... :D

Yea yea!! You can brag as much as you can in here if she is not watching!! We do not want to loose a Khan because of heavy torture by his wife :whistle:

Desi girl= ugly
:pissed: how can you call them ugly :pissed:

par @Talon was telling me she saw you running for your life in the streets of Antalya with our bhabhi right behind you with a chappal in beylan in her hand.....what was that about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom