What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
:woot: :woot: :woot:
36493_648784901800379_2072225600_n.jpg

@Hyperion Spread sectarian strife to such an extent that it spreads like a virulent strain of Ebola to all countries concerned, with a tempo unheard of and unseen even today. AND I MEAN UNSEEN EVEN TODAY!:D

Net gain goes to the baniya. Perfect plan, and our operatives (who don't even know that they are our operatives) are doing a fine job and brainwashing others, like that brainwashed fellow in the Bd thread. I say that should be the future strategy. AND THEN you can nuke Jhang, it'll be too late by then. :devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
Consider it done....

Coffee break............. love wifey so much..... :smitten:

@Hyperion Spread sectarian strife to such an extent that it spreads like a virulent strain of Ebola to all countries concerned, with a tempo unheard of and unseen even today. AND I MEAN UNSEEN EVEN TODAY!:D

Net gain goes to the baniya. Perfect plan, and our operatives (who don't even know that they are our operatives) are doing a fine job and brainwashing others, like that brainwashed fellow in the Bd thread. I say that should be the future strategy. AND THEN you can nuke Jhang, it'll be too late by then. :devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pench**a arba meri **** mein warra hua hai..... :D

I think I better leave...... wifey finished watching her movie...... bye bye all :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom