What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gentelman- about your signature how will the mother fuc**rs know about them being mother fuc**rs so they dont hv to reply?-

Last edited by a moderator:
so the devil is back as it is locked up in Ramzan soo it preffered Naswarville……
sooo who is there to welcom me back??:azn:

@Gentelman- about your signature how will the mother fuc**rs know about them being mother fuc**rs so they dont hv to reply?-

I plan to use them for my own benifits at the time of being trolled so I don't have to abuse……
If you know what I mean……:rofl::rofl:

Bhawawwawawawawawawawawwawawawawawwawa.... :rofl:

Dhamki... dhamki hoti hai! :D

Here's a better one, surrender or we poison all your water. It works plenty well with Bdians too. I have been clobbering them plenty, there was this virulent fellow who's nerves I ruined when I told him that I was waiting for China to divert water from the Brahmaputra, he was taken aback by that. Till I told him that it would give us the perfect excuse to divert all the water from the Teesta and Ganga as envisioned by one of the contingency plans in the national river linking project. I swear I might have maimed his poor mind. :partay:

Btw, they're screaming mad since the 20 odd dams required for the above diversion are nearing completion at the end of this year on the Teesta in a neat sequence. 23 dams with diversions that MAY be used in exigent circumstances, they had a thread running on it. I think we might have caused some lungis to get soiled.:devil: IT IS GOOD TO BE A BANIYA!!

Poor sh*ts... how will they water their jute? :woot:

Btw, they're screaming mad since the 20 odd dams required for the above diversion are nearing completion at the end of this year on the Teesta in a neat sequence. 23 dams with diversions that MAY be used in exigent circumstances, they had a thread running on it. I think we might have caused some lungis to get soiled.:devil: IT IS GOOD TO BE A BANIYA!!

@Hyperion You need to hear this.

:omghaha:

Poor sh*ts... how will they water their jute? :woot:

Dude the diversions need to be extended further and the Brahmaputra bed dredged for such an extreme contingency plan to take place, needless to say its been planned out and is available openly on the net under GOI endorsement. But TILL then, its just a bit more water that will get diverted. Not too much, and not enough to kill them. :angel:

@Alpha1 @Talon @Tk_90 @Marshmallow @BDforever @Ayush @JonAsad @Hyperion @Armstrong @Slav Defence @Hermione G @Dillinger
DONT PANIC :P
rampage103533.jpg

1000088_536360819746324_1628283681_n.jpg

@Alpha1 hey whats up dude??:wave:

sab ko roza lagra shyd abi say……:omghaha::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom