What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought someone from your side is related to maqbool. Didn't you say that the other day ?

Ahhhh...yes ! My Dad told me that Maqbool was in Grandpa's extended family - Dunno how much of that is fact & how much is fiction ? :unsure:

At any rate he was Pro-Independence & I'm not big on Pro-Independence Kashmiris !

Abaiii @Hyperion go & prepare for today's 'fast' - Islam ain't a hobby you know ! :pissed:

Last edited by a moderator:
@cb4 - Oi Butt, anyone from your family who is Pro-Independence ? :what:

Yara, I fasted today and it wasn't a great experience. I'll fast on Sunday. :D

Ahhhh...yes ! My Dad told me that Maqbool was in Grandpa's extended family - Dunno how much of that is fact & how much is fiction ? :unsure:

At any rate he was Pro-Independence & I'm not big on Pro-Independence Kashmiris !

Abaiii @Hyperion go & prepare for today's 'fast' - Islam ain't a hobby you know ! :pissed:

If you look at leaders now, i think Yasin Malik is only one guy who isn't much in favour of independence. He is married to a Pakistani and is inspired by Pakistani leaders, and poets. If i recall an interview from a year ago, he said "If Kashmirs vote to be part of Pakistan, i will support them. "

If you look at leaders now, i think Yasin Malik is only one guy who isn't much in favour of independence. He is married to a Pakistani and is inspired by Pakistani leaders, and poets. If i recall an interview from a year ago, he said "I will go by the Kashmiris. If they vote to be part of Pakistan, i will support them. "

Butt Sahib, Yasin Malik is Pro-Independence as far as I know ! :blink:

If I'm not wrong his wife too is the daughter of some JKLF Leader or Supporter living in Islamabad or Pindi !

The only Pro-Pakistan leader left is Geelani & he looks to be on borrowed time ! :undecided:

Well, haven't found any yet....... that's what bothers me......... I'll pay handsomely for a justified fatwa as per my requirements.... :D

You do realize that you're not a 14 year old girl...you're a grown man on whom fasting is obligatory ! :disagree:

Or have you found a loophole in that too ? :lol:

Butt Sahib, Yasin Malik is Pro-Independence as far as I know ! :blink:

If I'm not wrong his wife too is the daughter of some JKLF Leader or Supporter living in Islamabad or Pindi !

The only Pro-Pakistan leader left is Geelani & he looks to be on borrowed time ! :undecided:

True it does seem that way. But he is not a good investment. He is old and does not hold a significant position

True it does seem that way. But he is not a good investment. He is old and does not hold a significant position

Not to mention hes not exactly a Progressive Idealogue ! I'd never support a Secular Pakistan but nor do I ever want an Islamist Pakistan.

Not to mention hes not exactly a Progressive Idealogue ! I'd never support a Secular Pakistan but nor do I ever want an Islamist Pakistan.

Bunch of old Islamists, the devil's own syndicate. :sick:

Kya haal hai butt sahib? Work's started up here, ergo my sparse presence and I see you're capitalizing upon that to spread your propaganda. :angry:

Had a long talk with some relevant people, you will be happy to know that our government can be as inane as yours, the recent infiltration we've had in Ladakh has been caused by none other than our own MEA, turns out that the MEA pulled away the whole DBO and Chumar sector out from underneath the army's feet 5 years back, the aren't even allowed to go there as such and now the PLA is swinging the MEA's ITBP (which patrols the region now) around and taking them for a ride. :laughcry: Ain't life funny?

@Hyperion Try intermittent fasting if the religious tenets allow for it, keeps you satiated while allowing you to fast for long hours in a day. Load up on carbs and protein whenever you get to chomp in between fasting.:tup:
@Armstrong is still conspiring on how to steal Indian land, he reminds me of this lad I saw on YouTube who was proclaiming, on stage and in some competition, that the parcham-e-sitara o-hilal would be unfurled on the ramparts of the red fort in Delhi if we did not bow down to Pakistan. :cuckoo:

Bhawawwawawawawawawawawwawawawawawwawa.... :rofl:

Dhamki... dhamki hoti hai! :D

@Armstrong is still conspiring on how to steal Indian land, he reminds me of this lad I saw on YouTube who was proclaiming, on stage and in some competition, that the parcham-e-sitara o-hilal would be unfurled on the ramparts of the red fort in Delhi if we did not bow down to Pakistan. :cuckoo:

@Gentleman :angry: edit your post..poora naam mat le yaar..

O bhai quote to thk banday to kar na……:lol:
or tum indians ko koi pyari do aakhir q nahin milti yar??
skull & bones hai Krait hai tu hai or bhi kafi hain sab na aisi hee khonkar dps laga rakhi hain……:yu:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom